Green Giant® Steamers Green Bean Casserole

Steamers Boxed Vegetables, conveniently sized for smaller households in a wide variety of flavors. Try our delicious sauces and seasonings - surprisingly lower in fat and calories - or enjoy the simple goodness of our plain vegetable varieties.

Green Beans And French Fried Onions (Onions, Palm Oil, Wheat Flour, Salt, Dextrose) In A Sauce Containing Water, Butter, Nonfat Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Sauteed Mushrooms With Juice, Sugar, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Onion Powder, Natural Flavor, Color Added.

Contains: Milk, Wheat And Soy.

Looks yummy can’t wait to try!
Is this better than making it yourself?
Is this just as good as if I were to make it myself from scratch?
Start your review of Green Giant® Steamers Green Bean Casserole!
How would you rate this product?
Matawan, NJ
One of my Thanksgiving essentials. Green bean casserole is a classic, and this one is the perfect way to get the home made taste in less time. Helps cut back on cooking on Thanksgiving day.
W Valley City, UT
Love me some green bean casserole and this is the best idea ever . Before thanksgiving you can feel like you in the spirt eating this . I always stock up on these up . Great price and an amazing product I will highly recommend for anyone wanting an easy holiday meal
Lakeside, CA
1,068 reviews
I love Green Bean Casserole and Freen Giant is a brand I trust! They always have the best tasting vegetable even though they are frozen it still seems like you picked them from the garden
Jacksonville, FL
Definitely not as good as when you make it yourself but it's not bad at all! It will do in a pinch or when you're feeling too lazy or rushed to make it yourself!
Columbus, OH
These are yummy! My 2 year old never eats her green beans and she saw me eating these and she loves them too! The onion pieces do get a tad soggy or some get really hard.
Green Giant® Steamers Green Bean Casserole Green Giant and Le Sueur are brands of frozen and canned vegetables owned by B&G Foods. The company's mascot is the Jolly Green Giant
Brunswick, GA
It was soo good and sooo tasty! I usually wouldn't go for products like this but their vegetables still taste fresh and plus I love me some good ol' Green Bean Caserole !!
Newport, MN
Absolutely in love with these single serve portions! They're a great snack, meal or side to any meal. They're inexpensive and can be found at any grocery store.
Pendleton, IN
I started not liking the taste of these a few years back. The real reason I don't like them today is because Green Giant's veggies are all GMO veggies.
Flint, MI
I love making green bean casserole for the holidays. Everyone cheers when I walk in with the beams. Use soy sauce or any sauce with the same palette.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...