BY GREEN GIANT

Steamers Boxed Vegetables, conveniently sized for smaller households in a wide variety of flavors. Try our delicious sauces and seasonings - surprisingly lower in fat and calories - or enjoy the simple goodness of our plain vegetable varieties.

Green Beans And French Fried Onions (Onions, Palm Oil, Wheat Flour, Salt, Dextrose) In A Sauce Containing Water, Butter, Nonfat Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Sauteed Mushrooms With Juice, Sugar, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Onion Powder, Natural Flavor, Color Added.

Contains: Milk, Wheat And Soy.

Shelley F.
Appleton
My family always makes Green Bean Casserole for the holidays. Also anytime through out the year. The green bean casserole is 1 of my favorites. We use Campbell's Cream of mushroom soup.We also put dried Onions in the casserole. 2 make it taste better.
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Great and easy option for small groups on Thanksgiving. I was given a sample of this product to try and I was impressed. It is a close second to homemade green bean casserole. I would recommend. Great find.
Lindsey A.
Deltona, FL
Usually I’d make green bean casserole myself but in a pinch this works great and tastes great. It’s a good fair price and easy to make. Green beans, crunchy onions and cream of mushroom soup.
Sheyenne P.
Auburn, GA
My families Thanksgiving essential! I do think that if you get the box or you buy the stuff to go in it it's kinda of easy both ways. Green Giant makes a good green bean casserole hands down. I also like the homemade as well.
Jennifer B.
1,125 reviews
I just tried this green bean casserole from Green Giant as a side with my dinner tonight and I was really impressed. It tasted fresh and homemade even though it's frozen. The portion is great for one person as a meal or you can split it with 2 people to have as a side. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Doris A.
Jensen Beach, FL
It Taste Great
I made this for the first time this year and it taste great. I loved how all the flavors blended well. I did this buy more oion rings, because I did feel like it did not have enough. I would recommend this product.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
One of my Thanksgiving essentials. Green bean casserole is a classic, and this one is the perfect way to get the home made taste in less time. Helps cut back on cooking on Thanksgiving day.
Jessica T.
W Valley City, UT
Love me some green bean casserole and this is the best idea ever . Before thanksgiving you can feel like you in the spirt eating this . I always stock up on these up . Great price and an amazing product I will highly recommend for anyone wanting an easy holiday meal
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
1,002 reviews
I love Green Bean Casserole and Freen Giant is a brand I trust! They always have the best tasting vegetable even though they are frozen it still seems like you picked them from the garden
Grace J.
Morriston, FL
Definitely not as good as when you make it yourself but it's not bad at all! It will do in a pinch or when you're feeling too lazy or rushed to make it yourself!
LAUREN H.
syracuse, NY
Is this really good or should I continue to make my own recipe vs this premade
Lindsey T.
Kenner, LA
Is this a good casserole for a thanksgiving dish. I'm not good at cooking but want to contribute. Is it good?!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this better than making it yourself?
Mahenoor K.
Can I use this instead of regular green beans from scratch? Will it still taste authentic and not like it was from a box?
Danielle C.
West Monroe, LA
I have been asked to bring a dish this year to a friends giving that I was invited too. I am not much of cook so my question would be, is the giant green bean casserole a good choice for a green bean casserole for those of us who do not cook?