BY GREEN GIANT

Steamers Boxed Vegetables, conveniently sized for smaller households in a wide variety of flavors. Try our delicious sauces and seasonings - surprisingly lower in fat and calories - or enjoy the simple goodness of our plain vegetable varieties.

Roasted Potatoes, Sugar Snap Peas, Water, Red Bell Peppers, Salt, Sugar, Butter, Modified Corn Starch, Dried Parsley, Garlic Powder, Spice, Xanthan Gum, Whey Powder, Natural Flavor, Lactose, Soybean Oil, Paprika And Annatto Extract Colors.

Contains Milk.

Shellby M.
This surprised me it tastes super yummy the sauce is not overwhelming but just the right amount of flavor it goes well with most dishes and it’s super quick and easy to make 6 minutes in the microwave and done!
Allie C.
Johnstown, PA
One of my favorite sides or even an easy lunch. So much flavor and so filling. When these go on sale I stock up. I like the other medleys but I also go back to this one!
Crystal C.
Pharr, TX
This is so delicious! The perfect balance of potatoes & veggies. I love to eat this as a light lunch. The taste is good & it fills me up. It only costs me $1.92 plus tax at my local Wal-Mart.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
I first got these sometime back just wondering through the frozen isles of the store and this had caught me eye. First for the price since it was on sale and it looked very yummy. Got home later that night and made it and my goodness it was delicious and I'm always hunting for it at the store to keep a good stockpile in my freezer.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love keeping a stack of these in my freezer for easy lunches. The variety is really great but by far this one is my favorite. I usually stock up when they're on sale. The convenience helps me get more vegetables in my diet and stay on track with my eating!
Morgan K.
Alliance, OH
I love this product. It is great as a side for my family or even just a quick lunch when I don't have time to make anything! I love the taste of the veggies too!
Cita V.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I loved this product a lot this is something I use to make my stir fry when I do not have time to cut and chop fresh veggies for the stir fry. I would use this to throw it in. It not the best but it will do.
juliemyerscarr
Blue Creek
I love these. I often take them to work for lunch. Very handy and quick to make. I love the fresh taste and variety of vegetables.
amber r.
Bellmawr, NJ
This product is amazing. it is a life saver and not too mention it tastes sooooo good. my family loves when i make this with dinner.
Nicole S.
These are ok if your in a hurry and wanna cook dinner. They taste ok.....Ive only used a few times but prefer homemade vs these.