GroceryFrozen FoodsVegetarian MealsGreen Giant
Steamers Frozen Cheesy Rice & Broccoli - 10oz

Green Giant Steamers Frozen Cheesy Rice & Broccoli - 10oz

Steamers Boxed Vegetables, conveniently sized for smaller households in a wide variety of flavors. Try our delicious sauces and seasonings - surprisingly lower in fat and calories - or enjoy the simple goodness of our plain vegetable varieties.

Cooked Long Grain White Rice And Broccoli In A Sauce Containing Water, Modified Whey, Soybean Oil, Wheat Flour, Buttermilk, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Palm Oil, Sodium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Sodium Alginate, Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten, Blue Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Nonfat Milk, Onion, Cream, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dextrose, Torula Yeast, Garlic, Yest, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Paprika, Annatto And Turmeric Extract Colors, Sunflower Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Preservative), Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate.

Contains: Milk and Wheat Ingredients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Green Giant Steamers Frozen Cheesy Rice & Broccoli - 10oz!
How would you rate this product?
Ray P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Simple, easy, and delicious. I sometimes use this as a side or a whole meal depending on if I have energy or not.
Bethany B.
Cleveland, TN
Most people love this, but I’m not a fan. The cheesy out somewhat watery and makes me nauseous.
Felina B.
Omaha, NE
Purchased at: Target
You wouldn’t know this is healthy and so much easier than making home made casserole. A quick go to meal after a long day at work or on the go. Great price easy to make pop in the microwave and wait. Definitely a staple in my house.
Manuela S.
Vallejo, CA
This is another utterly delicious side from Green Giant. It goes well with all forms of protein and is filling. When you don’t have a lot of time and are hungry, this can also be a stand alone meal and it only takes 4 or 5 minutes to nuke in the microwave.
Molly A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am extremely impressed by this item. It was really good. It reminded me of a casserole. Usually frozen veggies have a gross taste but this is so yummy. It had really good flavor. We split it as a side item between two people. Cant wait to buy more.
Jessica R.
This stuff is pretty good, nice a cheesy. My only complaint is that it comes in a bag and not like a bowl or anything so serving is annoying, but overall I like it a lot. Was sad my local store stopped carrying it.
Faith H.
Tampa
Purchased at: Walmart
just doing this for like points and stuff but my bf is really hot and he do be sleeping like a king.
Frances R.
Frederica, DE
Green Giant Simply Steamers are easy and delicious side dish to make dinner tasty and healthy. We have been enjoying Green Giant veggies for decades and are never disappointed. Green Giant is our favorite brand they stand head and shoulders above the rest.
Jenni C.
Grove City, OH
Easy to cook and tastes good. But definitely lacks cheese so make sure you get some velvets to add to it.
Clary A.
Brunswick, GA
This is so good reminds me of broccoli casserole in a way I absolutely love it and so do my kids

Looking for your answer?