BY GREEN GIANT

Enjoy the succulent taste of corn on the cob all year round!

Ingredients: Whole Kernel Corn.

Rachel R.
I love the steamers! They are so much quicker and fresher my steaming. I buy at Kroger when they go on sale! I love using as a side of part of a soup or casserole. They are a great deal and very affordable. I buy almost every time I go to grocery store!
Angela F.
Madison, WI
Fresh steamer niblets make a quick side dish for dinner. Corn is crisp and very tasty. I have tried other brands that come out of the microwave mushy and flavorless.
Cassandra W.
I love the Green Giant steamers, they make meal time so much simpler. And we're more likely to eat vegetables when they're easier to cook and clean up. My kids love picking out their own veggies now.
Ka l.
Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers Extra Sweet Niblets Corn are decent. I just don't like that it's extra sweet. Other than that, I love Green Giant steamers. Quick and easy to make for a side dish.
Irene R.
This is good for saladas when you don't want to cook. You can just open the can and put them in a bowl. Also, you can cook them and make a nice gravy or mix them with chicken rice.
Tannia s.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my favorite to buy in the winter. I usually let it boil for a couple of minutes, then eat them with mayo, cheese, and chili pepper! Sounds odd but it's delicious.
Vanessa D.
I love all the different variety of vegetable bags this line offers but corn is probably my most favorite. All i do is throw it in the microwave and eat it!
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
This corn is so delicious! I love having this as a side with some chicken and potatos! Mmmmm. Also, the more butter on them, the better!
Brittany K.
This is so easy to cook and it tastes good at the same time you can do it in no time and it tastes so goooood I'm in love
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
These are great to have on hand when I don't have a lot of time to cook and prepare food. Easy to use and taste great