Green Giant® Steamers Creamed Spinach uploaded by naf C.Green Giant® Steamers Creamed Spinach uploaded by naf C.

BY GREEN GIANT

Steamers Boxed Vegetables, conveniently sized for smaller households in a wide variety of flavors. Try our delicious sauces and seasonings - surprisingly lower in fat and calories - or enjoy the simple goodness of our plain vegetable varieties.

Spinach, Water, Modified Whey, Modified Corn Starch, Butter, Nonfat Milk, Buttermilk, Salt, Cream, Maltodextrin, Onion Powder, Natural Flavor, Garlic Powder, Soy Lechithin.

Contains: Milk And Soy.

naf C.
I tried this for the very first time. To be honest while I love spinach to death, I didn't like the taste of this. I feel like it's for people who aren't allowed to have spices in their system. It was completely bland. I am into foods that have flavor. It's very quick to make though. You just warm it up in the microwave with the internal packaging. Then you break it open and serve. I had to use a frying pan since I no longer have a microwave. It's definitely healthy because it spinach but I had to add a ton of spices (different ones too) to make it taste something. I'd recommend it to those who don't mind eating bland food.
Hope R.
Charlotte, NC
I love this creamed spinach on those nights where to the goal is to have good food ready fast. This product is super easy to toss in the microwave, and tastes great as prepared. I wish the portions were larger, as one is not enough but two is too many.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
I do enjoy spinach and I really like that this is creamy. Spinach to me seems to typically be dry and flavorless but adding the cream makes it 10x more enjoyable as a side for your lunch or dinner.