BY GREEN GIANT

Our vegetables are picked at the peak of perfection and frozen fast to preserve the simple goodness nature intended. So you can enjoy the farm fresh taste of Green Giant® vegetables year round. That’s how we make our vegetables unforgettable.

Ingredients: Broccoli.

Demetria A.
I love these easy to use steam bags of veggies. It makes adding a additional dish easy. The steam bags create alot of juice, which asd more flavor. The chopped broccoli is my family's fav! I steam it in the bag and then open it up and add cheddar cheese. Yum!
LJ L.
Providence, RI
I love this broccoli, i sometimes get it at target, when I'm at work and i need something to eat i grab one quick. cause they are easy to make and very affordable.
Ruthie R.
Mesa, AZ
I use this product as a side dish for dinner and it's so easy and convenient. It's incredibly fast to make and I usually drizzle it with cheddar cheese sauce and my husband loves it. It's great for weeknights.
Jessica S.
Conroe , TX
I really enoy these for dinner . Love the brand , it's so tasty ! I recommend this for Anyone that loves vegtables ! It's simple to make
Karen S.
Waterloo , IA
I have to buy frozen broccoli every week, because my four year old is obsessed with it! I love that it's easy and convenient to cook.
Brandi S.
Very flavorful! I would definitely recommend these over canned veggies any day.
They can take a while to cool off though.