Green Giant® Steamers Cheesy Rice & Broccoli uploaded by Ashley W.

BY GREEN GIANT #88 in Vegetarian Meals

Steamers Boxed Vegetables, conveniently sized for smaller households in a wide variety of flavors. Try our delicious sauces and seasonings - surprisingly lower in fat and calories - or enjoy the simple goodness of our plain vegetable varieties.

Cooked Long Grain White Rice And Broccoli In A Sauce Containing Water, Modified Whey, Soybean Oil, Wheat Flour, Buttermilk, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Palm Oil, Sodium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Sodium Alginate, Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten, Blue Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Nonfat Milk, Onion, Cream, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dextrose, Torula Yeast, Garlic, Yest, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Paprika, Annatto And Turmeric Extract Colors, Sunflower Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Preservative), Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate.

Contains: Milk and Wheat Ingredients.

Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Ooooh these are so good and under $2.00 wow! My whole family loves this, and it's super quick and easy to make, right in the microwave. The taste is just like home made! [product:green-giant-steamers-cheesy-rice-&-broccoli-12-oz.-bag]
Jessica B.
Fpo, AP
I've been searching for a quick affordable lunch item for a while now. Other brands that I've tried frozen microwaveable meals from (that are still on the healthy side) always come up short because of the weird fake flavor most frozen meals tend to have.
This one tastes fresh!! It's a perfect easy lunch.
My picky 2 year old son also loved it!
Would highly recommend.
Kara S.
tuscaloosa , AL
Every single time I go to the grocery store, I buy multiple bags of this. The broccoli is fresh, and these are perfect for days when you don't want to spend a ton of time cooking in the kitchen. I would recommend these to anyone and I will continue to repurchase.
Emma T.
Camden, NJ
I love the green giant brand, for me it is always satisfying and easy to make on a weeknight after working two jobs. SUPER affordable and easy to find at any Walmart in your area, delicious as well!
Morgan R.
This product is the perfect side dish for any lunch or dinner meal, especially paired with some fish or chicken. It's just enough, not too much and each little fish in the 4 pack is only 60 calories!
Raven T.
Richmond, KY
Love this meal simple fast and easy. I always have a hard time trying to get the rice fully cooked and my broccoli not complete mush.
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my favorite from green giant. I take these to work and will eat it on my lunch break. tastes great and the rice fills you up!
Clarissa M.
Riverview, FL
Does no look like this and is not chessy at all i always have to add my own cheese too it so it can taste right or else i wont eat it
Alex G.
Grand Forks , ND
These are easy to heat up, I love how the flavor is so bold. Great for a snack or a side for dinner!
Katelynn D.
Northport, AL
Loved it as a kid and it is very tasty I would recommend if you have not tried it then you should