BY GREEN GIANT #29 in Frozen Vegetables

Steamers Boxed Vegetables, conveniently sized for smaller households in a wide variety of flavors. Try our delicious sauces and seasonings - surprisingly lower in fat and calories - or enjoy the simple goodness of our plain vegetable varieties.

Cauliflower In A Sauce Containing Water, Modified Corn Starch, Butter, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Sunflower Oil, Salt, Ricotta Cheese (Whey Milkfat, Lactic Acid, Salt), Whey Protein Concentrate, Buttermilk, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Onion Powder, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Alginate, Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten, Xanthan Gum, Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Garlic Powder, Sodium Caseinate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Torula Yeast, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Dextrose, Buttermilk, Yeast Extract, Color Added, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate.Dried

Amy Z.
Frankfort, NY
Love love love! Half the time this is 10 for 10 at the store and it's perfect for a quick lunch. I can't believe the lack of calories because it tastes so good. Kind of gross but I really like it with cauliflower rice underneath.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Green Giant® Steamers Cauliflower & Cheese Sauce Green Giant and Le Sueur are brands of frozen and canned vegetables owned by B&G Foods. The company's mascot is the Jolly Green Giant
McKenzie A.
As previously mentioned by other reviewers, the cheese sauce is a little thick... and let's put quotations on the word "cheese" at this point, because I have my doubts as to whether or not it's 100% cheese. Having said that, the only way we can get our 11 year old to eat vegetables is if it's somehow transformed into a tastier version, so, for finicky eaters, the cheese sauce does work to an advantage.
I'm a little perplexed to find this endorsed by Weight Watchers due to the high sodium content. 16% of your daily value in such a small package is a little concerning... but to each their own. I, myself, would rather just eat plain cauliflower... but I'll give credit where credit is due: the salty cheesiness does get the kiddo to eat it.
Allison H.
Everything is better with cheese and cauliflower is no exception. There are only 2 ways I can get my boyfriend to eat cauliflower and this is one of them. It's also super quick and easy to make. This whole line of frozen veggies makes a great side dish if you have a busy schedule.
It tastes great, and there is enough in the package for two servings. The cheese sauce is creamy. However, I find it necessary to boil the pouch for at least 30-40 minutes in order to get the cauliflower to become soft. Using the recommended time, it is still crispy.
Sarah J.
These are okay. It's not that they ate bad: they are just frozen. The cheese sauce is bland and runny probably because it is something processed. I suppose it is better than not eating any veggies.
Tori H.
Oceanside, CA
I love these for their convenience and overall taste. I've never eaten them as an individual mean, but they go perfect for a quick side to an already prepared dish.
Amy S.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't know if it is real cheese and, yes, it is thick, but I love it. I have it in my freezer now because I genuinely think it makes to help some of us eat our vegetables.
Kalei M.
This is very yummy and if you're trying to stay away from carbs this is very good product to try! I enjoy this most with green beans and a Morning Star chik'n patty :-)
Kahren c.
Mooresville , Indiana
This product is AWESOME! It heats up wonderfully as a side for a family dinner. It also helps get those "picky" eaters at the dinner table to eat their vegetables!
Mallory O.
Snover, MI
Does this product taste fresh? Is it mushy?