Food & SnacksFrozen FoodVegetarian MealsGreen Giant
Green Giant Steamers Buttery Rice & Vegetables

Green Giant® Steamers Buttery Rice & Vegetables

Enjoy the convenience of steaming vegetables right in the microwave! Choose from a variety of delicious sauces, plain vegetables or even rice & risotto.

Cooked White Rice (Water, Rice), Carrots, Water, Green Beans, Red Bell Peppers, Butter, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Salt, Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum.

Contains: Milk.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Green Giant® Steamers Buttery Rice & Vegetables!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,422 reviews
This was great perfect for my side of chicken it tasted wonderful it was very easy to use a little expensive but very well worth it I would definitely use this product again and I would recommend it to others
Frances R.
Frederica, DE
Quick and easy to prepare, Green Giant veggies taste fresh and crisp. We have enjoyed Green Giant products for decades and they never disappoint. Only con is make package resealable and easier to open. Try Green Giant frozen veggies soon. Green Giant veggies are great additions to recipes, too.
Passion B.
Westbury, NY
Green giant is such a healthy food package to eat from. When it’s not too much of a cooking night it’s best to pop the food in the microwave
Cheyenne S.
Saint Joseph, MO
I love this product great easy continent and makes a great side dish for my family meals also it comes in a nice size bag with a good amount and feeds the whole family also its heart healthy and delicious we love steamed vegetables and so fresh
Tara R.
Tampa, FL
Very tasty and perfect for a side when you're in a time-crunch! I was pleasantly surprised at the taste packed into this package! Green Giant brand never disappoints!
Amber C.
Stanhope, NJ
Wasn’t my fav. The veggie weren’t cooked good and the rice was plain. It didn’t have much flavor at all’s
Talley D.
Cincinnati
Didn’t like it tasted kinda off like it was expired or something but if didn’t expire for like another 6 months, probably wouldn’t recommend
Lexi P.
Michigan City, IN
Any of the steamer bags from green giant are great. It’s a quick easy meal or snack that you don’t have to feel guilty about.
Alison M.
Tucson, AZ
I don’t love this one. There isn’t really enough flavor for me. It tastes pretty bland. Usually a good price though.
Kati F.
Lancaster, OH
This is a yummy, quick and easy side dish for any meal! We use this about once a month

Looking for your answer?