BY GREEN GIANT #65 in Frozen Vegetables

Steamers Boxed Vegetables, conveniently sized for smaller households in a wide variety of flavors. Try our delicious sauces and seasonings - surprisingly lower in fat and calories - or enjoy the simple goodness of our plain vegetable varieties.

Broccoli In A Sauce Containing Water, Butter, Sugar, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Xanthan Gum, Whey Powder, Natural Flavor, Paprika And Annatto Extract Color.

Contains: Milk.

Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
The broccoli itself is excellent, very tender and has a lot of flavor but that butter sauce is too much. Having a hint of butter is nice having a pool of butter is not so nice.

The Spears are huge but the latest means there aren't a lot to go around. If you have a large family you might want to make two or three of these so there is enough.

I'd try it again but if it still has a pool of butter that would be the last time I get them.
Kristen T.
My whole family loves this brand of broccoli even my daughter who I thought would never eat vegetables loves it and asked for it almost every day with dinner! that obviously must mean that this taste amazing yum yumms! As my daughter would say! :-) I highly recommend it to other parents who would like to get their kids to eat vegetables and the easier way!
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
Green Giant is a great brand of frozen vegetables! If this is on sale 10 for10 at stop and shop I will stock up! It has a great flavor and is very healthy for you. I would suggest steaming in microwave and putting salt pepper and a little garlic powder on it and boom great side dish!
Sarah S.
Bowling Green, KY
My absolute favorite flavor of green beans! Sometimes, after a long day, making fresh green beans can be a real hassle, but this product makes it so easy!
Stacy S.
1993 reviews
great product. i love that itbis affordable and tastes great! it is so easy to make and is so full of flavor. I will buy this again.
Tonya  L.
Pinnacle, NC
Great tasting broccoli in 8 minutes!! Not to mention good for you also!!!! Love Green Giant brand!
Alice B.
J'ai beaucoup entendu parler de se produits, plutôt de cette marque et c'est pas mal, disons que c'est pas les meilleurs, mais c'est bien bon !