Green Giant® Steamers Broccoli Spears 9 oz. Box uploaded by Elizabeth R.

BY GREEN GIANT

Green Giant® broccoli is picked at the peak of perfection and frozen fast to preserve the simple goodness nature intended. It's farm-fresh taste you can enjoy year round. see more...

Sloan G.
Tampa, FL
Can't complain about these little guys! These are super great and convenient so keep in the freezer for quick dinners! They taste fresh and they cook well in the bag. They can be a little wet, but you can dust them with garlic and parmesan and put under the broiler for a few minutes for the best broccoli!
Emily D.
These are great for college students living on their own. It's healthy and easy to cook so you can easily add vegetables to your meals. I like to cook it and then mix it into pasta dishes. I would definitely recommend. It stores for a long time too
Tiffany M.
I enjoy frozen broccoli. They last longer than fresh and are much cheaper. I purchased my frozen broccoli from my local piggly wiggly. It is affordable and gives the same great taste. I would recommend!
Sabrina S.
Vancouver , WA
This broccoli is delicious! Super easy to make for many recipes or just have it alone. I especially love making cheesy broccoli with this and everyone seems to love it! Definitely try this out it's great
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
This stuff is so good I like the seasoned broccoli it's even better it has a better taste this still good. This goes good with and pasta food or you eat by its self.
Cindy G.
Green Giant is a great choice for a brand of fresh, healthy vegetables. To be able to steam it is a great fast way to get it ready for dinner and so that beginners can not overcook it and keep that amazing green color.
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
I love broccoli & my whole family does too. We especially love the steamables because its easy to make just pop in the microwave & after a few minutes your done. I usually don't like frozen vegetables but these I like!
Karen G.
Mastic Beach, NY
When it comes to cooked broccoli, these are the best for frozen veggies. They steam in the bag but don't overcook. And they taste good too!
Karen L.
Canton, GA
I absolutely love this broccoli. It comes out perfect every time. And it's so easy to make. Vegetables with dinner just got easy and yummy.
Kimberly D.
Old Town, FL
Amazing for beef & broccoli stir-fry. It tastes so fresh, you would have thought you got it from the produce isle.
Tessarae T.
Foodie Expert
What does everyone cook with this ?