Green Giant® Steamers Broccoli Spears uploaded by Elizabeth R.

BY GREEN GIANT #13 in Frozen Vegetables

Steamers Boxed Vegetables, conveniently sized for smaller households in a wide variety of flavors. Try our delicious sauces and seasonings - surprisingly lower in fat and calories - or enjoy the simple goodness of our plain vegetable varieties.

Broccoli Spears
Water
Salt
Baking Soda.

Emily D.
These are great for college students living on their own. It's healthy and easy to cook so you can easily add vegetables to your meals. I like to cook it and then mix it into pasta dishes. I would definitely recommend. It stores for a long time too
QueenReina D.
Raleigh, NC
I recently used these and absolutely love them! At approx $2 for 12oz these are right up my alley! Purchased from Wal-Mart I was able to make a seafood medley 😋 I will definitely be purchasing again! Some of the steams were just a bit long for me (I pre cut before steaming) so I gave 4 stars
Tiffany M.
I enjoy frozen broccoli. They last longer than fresh and are much cheaper. I purchased my frozen broccoli from my local piggly wiggly. It is affordable and gives the same great taste. I would recommend!
Sabrina S.
Vancouver , WA
This broccoli is delicious! Super easy to make for many recipes or just have it alone. I especially love making cheesy broccoli with this and everyone seems to love it! Definitely try this out it's great
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
This stuff is so good I like the seasoned broccoli it's even better it has a better taste this still good. This goes good with and pasta food or you eat by its self.
Sloan G.
Tampa, FL
Can't complain about these little guys! These are super great and convenient so keep in the freezer for quick dinners! They taste fresh and they cook well in the bag. They can be a little wet, but you can dust them with garlic and parmesan and put under the broiler for a few minutes for the best broccoli!
Dana M.
Phoenix, AZ
Green Giant's steam & eat frozen veggies are always delicious. I love that they taste fresh, crisp, and retain their bright green color after steaming and don't seem to lose quality the way canned veggies sometimes do. So easy to keep a couple bags in the freezer for a quick, last minute meal.
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
I love broccoli & my whole family does too. We especially love the steamables because its easy to make just pop in the microwave & after a few minutes your done. I usually don't like frozen vegetables but these I like!
Cindy G.
Green Giant is a great choice for a brand of fresh, healthy vegetables. To be able to steam it is a great fast way to get it ready for dinner and so that beginners can not overcook it and keep that amazing green color.
kaitlin F.
Wilmington, DE
I love green giant vegetables! They make it so easy to make sure you eat your veggies. Just pop in the microwave and out comes delicious fresh tasting vegetables
Tessarae T.
What does everyone cook with this ?