Green Giant® Steamers Broccoli Florets uploaded by Patty H.

BY GREEN GIANT #20 in Frozen Vegetables

Enjoy the convenience of steaming vegetables right in the microwave! Choose from a variety of delicious sauces, plain vegetables or even rice & risotto.

Ingredients: Broccoli.

Buy on Walmart
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Green Giant® Steamers Broccoli Florets
Love broccoli since I was little. I can eat it almost everyday. I enjoy the fresh broccoli but if not using it right away it could go bad. I rather buy the frozen and has the same taste and texture.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
My family loves these. Goes good with just about anything. Easy and mess free to make. Cooks very fast and is a great healthy side dish. I like mine with rice and chicken, always re buy this!
Kimberly e.
Columbiana, AL
Great quality always comes out perfect not to soggy and over cooked. Using these I was actually able to get my kids to eat broccoli. Not to mention it helps for a quick nutritious side on those nights when your pressed for time.
Sara B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I buy multiple packs of the broccoli every week. I like that it cooked perfectly each time. I love that it simply vegetables and doesn't have any added flavors or sodium. It comes out tender but not mushy. It is definitely better than other bag broccoli is in the frozen food section.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
He's make for an excellent side dish when you're making a quick dinner. Gathered out and you can season it yourself I'm like the ones that come preseason so it's perfect for everyone.
Laurie  a.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are so easy to make and taste just as good as fresh! I will never have to toss fresh produce because it went bad before I was able to use it. They have many varieties!
Anna N.
Bozeman , MT
Who doesn't love product ease?? Steamers allows you to have fresh tasting broccoli from the freezer section. It makes eating healthy tasty and easy!
Christine F.
Staten Island, NY
Love this broccoli. It's super easy to just pop in the microwave after work for dinner.
Good texture after cooking. Does not get mushy or died out.
Megan P.
Melbourne, FL
LOVE these! My daughter and husband only like the florets so this is perfect. Plus, the only ingredient is broccoli so it gets my approval. :-)
Helena S.
Mobile, AL
This is as close to fresh tasting broccoli I have found. I buy these all the time to have on hand when I'm too lazy to steam fresh broccoli!
Tara S.
Do these come out soggy or Cooked?