BY GREEN GIANT #11 in Frozen Vegetables

The abundant variety of Green Giant® sauced vegetable blends will make sure you and your family enjoy the vegetables you need. see more...

• What would be something tasty but healthy that I could mi...3 Answers
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I find these steamers often bogof. I keep my freezer stocked with them.
The broccoli and cheese steamers have very little cheese. I always add extra cheese to it and it's so good. It also has very little broccoli in it. I often add chicken or more broccoli to it to make a wonderful meal.
Even when not on sale they aren't expensive.
They are so quick and easy to make.
I recommend anyone who loves broccoli and cheese to try these.
Renn J.
Let me start this off by saying I am a huuuuge fan of broccoli! However, this particular line of broccoli and cheese is so stalky. Seriously :/ The stalks are so hard it makes this side dish unenjoyable. I wish they let the manufacturer cook it longer.
Abby M.
Ok, my almost 2 year old, eats a whole bag to herself! I have bought tons at Walmart and local grocery stores! I love the sales and coupons you can get for them! One of our go to side dishes for dinner!
April W.
This tastes amazing but I learned not to microwave the broccoli because it gets very soft,so I cook this in a wok and it turns out very good.I use it as a side with all different kinds of meats,mainly flank steak but it goes great with anything.I am going to buy it again.
Katelynn S.
South Bend, IN
My 2 and 3 year can kill a bag to themselves they love it and its healthy. I always buy a stock full when their on sale and best part no clean up just cut open bag salt pepper and dish it out straight from the bag. Caution though bag is hot do is the inside once opened.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
I am really picky about the way I like Broccoli, I do not like it raw or crunchy in any way, Green Giant makes it easy for me , it comes out of the microwave soft and slathered in melted cheese just the way I like it
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
So good. I love broccoli, I always have. Unfortunately there is little cheese sauce and it watery. And it's mostly the stems of broccoli and very few florets. The boxed version (still frozen broccoli and cheese and still green giant) is much better.
Courtney F.
Frankfort, IN
I love this. Pop it in the microwave and eat straight from the bag. Plenty of sauce and broccoli still has a bite to it when it's finished cooking. Definitely buy this with every trip to the store!
Desi I.
I love this product! I could eat this everyday all day!! I've only every bought it at Walmart cause it's the cheapest place where I'm at. It taste amazing and goes with almost everything. Always in my fridge.
Eirynn S.
Pelzer, SC
First of all, love Green Giant foods! Second, the steamers broccoli and cheese sauce is one of my favorites! It's the perfect side dish at dinner, or even when the kids just want a snack! Tastes dilicious.
Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
What would be something tasty but healthy that I could mix in with the cheesy broccoli? While I find that this actually makes a filling meal in and of itself but like to mix it up sometimes.