BY GREEN GIANT

The abundant variety of Green Giant® sauced vegetable blends will make sure you and your family enjoy the vegetables you need. see more...

• What would be something tasty but healthy that I could mix in wit...3 Answers
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I find these steamers often bogof. I keep my freezer stocked with them.
The broccoli and cheese steamers have very little cheese. I always add extra cheese to it and it's so good. It also has very little broccoli in it. I often add chicken or more broccoli to it to make a wonderful meal.
Even when not on sale they aren't expensive.
They are so quick and easy to make.
I recommend anyone who loves broccoli and cheese to try these.
Abby M.
Foodie Expert
Ok, my almost 2 year old, eats a whole bag to herself! I have bought tons at Walmart and local grocery stores! I love the sales and coupons you can get for them! One of our go to side dishes for dinner!
Zulema T.
Corp Christi, TX
These are so good. I can eat a whole bag myself. They are a full meal all in itself if you it that way. Easy to take from the freezer and microwave to have a delicious side dish or meal in minutes.
Faith B.
This is one of my favorite quick and easy choice for work lunch or dinner. I will continue to buy and eat this product.
Megan P.
Melbourne, FL
Foodie Expert
I'd never give my family this after reading the ingredients. It's horrible. I'd rather have just plain ol' steamed broccoli.
Bridget A.
Saint Peters, MO
This is one of my kids favorite side dishes! ANd one of the only ways I can get them to eat broccoli.
Sharon K.
Los Angeles , CA
I was so pleasantly surprised by the quality of the Green Giant Steamers. You can't beat the convenience of microwave veggies but you can often beat the quality. These are a cut above.
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
LOVE that these are healthy, low calories, easy to prepare and something the whole family enjoys, Delicious!
Audrey G.
Bayville, NJ
Not only does this taste so good, its easy to prepare and the cost is great. This is a win win overall!
Heather K.
We get these all the time at our house. These are really really good. They're easy to make and they are fast to make. Plus, they taste wonderful. I really like the green giant line.
Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
Foodie Expert
What would be something tasty but healthy that I could mix in with the cheesy broccoli? While I find that this actually makes a filling meal in and of itself but like to mix it up sometimes.