Green Giant® Steamers Broccoli & Cheese Sauce uploaded by Lydia B.Green Giant® Steamers Broccoli & Cheese Sauce uploaded by Felecia F.

BY GREEN GIANT #3 in Frozen Vegetables

Steamers Boxed Vegetables, conveniently sized for smaller households in a wide variety of flavors. Try our delicious sauces and seasonings - surprisingly lower in fat and calories - or enjoy the simple goodness of our plain vegetable varieties.

Broccoli In A Sauce Containing Water, Modified Corn Starch, Butter, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Sunflower Oil, Salt, Ricotta Cheese (Whey, Milkfat, Lactic Acid, Salt), Whey Protein Concentrate, Buttermilk, Modified Whey, Sodium Phosphate, Onion, Sodium Alginate, Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Whey Powder, Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Garlic, Torula Yeast, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Whey, Dextrose, Paprika And Annatto Extract Colors, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Dried

Contains: Milk.

Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I find these steamers often bogof. I keep my freezer stocked with them.
The broccoli and cheese steamers have very little cheese. I always add extra cheese to it and it's so good. It also has very little broccoli in it. I often add chicken or more broccoli to it to make a wonderful meal.
Even when not on sale they aren't expensive.
They are so quick and easy to make.
I recommend anyone who loves broccoli and cheese to try these.
Renn J.
Let me start this off by saying I am a huuuuge fan of broccoli! However, this particular line of broccoli and cheese is so stalky. Seriously :/ The stalks are so hard it makes this side dish unenjoyable. I wish they let the manufacturer cook it longer.
Karen J.
Byram, MS
This an excellent way to add veggies to your diet. Because they steam in the bag, you don't have to use extra dishes and it's quick in the microwave. It makes a wonderful side but I have also eaten them as they are.
Abby M.
Ok, my almost 2 year old, eats a whole bag to herself! I have bought tons at Walmart and local grocery stores! I love the sales and coupons you can get for them! One of our go to side dishes for dinner!
Kazi D.
I've been buying these a lot lately.The grocery store had them on sale and ever since I tried then I realized how easy they are. You'll really like them if you enjoy An easy broccoli cheese baked potato
Alexis B.
Columbia, SC
This is a great side dish if you think you meal needs something more, the broccoli is nice and soft but not too soft to say that it is soggy. I bought it from Walmart. It is very affordable and can feed up to 3 people at least.
April W.
This tastes amazing but I learned not to microwave the broccoli because it gets very soft,so I cook this in a wok and it turns out very good.I use it as a side with all different kinds of meats,mainly flank steak but it goes great with anything.I am going to buy it again.
Katelynn S.
South Bend, IN
My 2 and 3 year can kill a bag to themselves they love it and its healthy. I always buy a stock full when their on sale and best part no clean up just cut open bag salt pepper and dish it out straight from the bag. Caution though bag is hot do is the inside once opened.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
I am really picky about the way I like Broccoli, I do not like it raw or crunchy in any way, Green Giant makes it easy for me , it comes out of the microwave soft and slathered in melted cheese just the way I like it
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
So good. I love broccoli, I always have. Unfortunately there is little cheese sauce and it watery. And it's mostly the stems of broccoli and very few florets. The boxed version (still frozen broccoli and cheese and still green giant) is much better.
Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
What would be something tasty but healthy that I could mix in with the cheesy broccoli? While I find that this actually makes a filling meal in and of itself but like to mix it up sometimes.
Kaleigh C.
Lafayette, LA
This looks so good! i love broccoli and cheese together, is this good?? if so I'm going to get it to make with dinner

back