BY GREEN GIANT

Enjoy the convenience of steaming vegetables right in the microwave! Choose from a variety of delicious sauces, plain vegetables or even rice & risotto.

Roasted Potatoes, Yellow Bell Peppers, Onions, Red Bell Peppers, Green Bell Peppers, Soybean Oil, Rice Flour, Salt, Natural Flavor, Onion, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Garlic, Red Bell Peppers, Parsley, Green Bell Peppers, Spice, Natural Smoke Flavor.

Selena C.
Shepherdsville, KY
These are such a delicious, quick & easy option for my lunches at work. Steamable bags are ideal to toss in the freezer at work. When I get busy at the salon and can't run out for lunch, these are my go to. Everyone always raves over the smell in the break room and asks what I'm making! They're as tasty as they smell, and they're so flavorful that no additional salt or seasoning is required. Yum!
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
I tried these for the first time yesterday. Am I glad I did! So quick and easy to prepare. Just pop the bag in the microwave and in a few minutes you have a wonderful side dish for the meat of your choice. I plan to keep a bag in my freezer all the time from now on.