BY GREEN GIANT #73 in Frozen Vegetables

Steamers Boxed Vegetables, conveniently sized for smaller households in a wide variety of flavors. Try our delicious sauces and seasonings - surprisingly lower in fat and calories - or enjoy the simple goodness of our plain vegetable varieties.

• Baby Lima Beans
  • Water
  • Salt
  • Baking Soda

Tk K.
Love the steamer bags and it just so happens that lima beans are my favorite, perfect size and convenient to take to work. well priced. I usually eat them with sprinkled seasonings. I buy at albertsons
Liss R.
Georgetown , DE
Love them!!! So convenient and tasty!My family loves LIma Beans , Green Giant has the best frozen veggies ever... closest to fresh that you will get from a frozen brand.
Roxanne  Y.
So yummy! I love these steamed with other vegetables. We also use this in our Persian rice with dill .. It is so delicious
Karen F.
Love the beans very fresh and plump. The color is a bit green but the taste is very good. I like green giant products .
Kari E.
Rydal, GA
My favorite brand of lima beans! so convenient to steam them too in the steamer pouch!