Green Giant® Steamers Baby Brussels Sprouts & Butter Sauce uploaded by Camie S.Green Giant® Steamers Baby Brussels Sprouts & Butter Sauce uploaded by Kim S.Green Giant® Steamers Baby Brussels Sprouts & Butter Sauce uploaded by Candice R.

BY GREEN GIANT

Steamers Boxed Vegetables, conveniently sized for smaller households in a wide variety of flavors. Try our delicious sauces and seasonings - surprisingly lower in fat and calories - or enjoy the simple goodness of our plain vegetable varieties.

Brussels Sprouts In A Sauce Containing Water, Sugar, Butter, Salt, Modified Corn Startch, Zantham Gum, Whey Powder, Natural Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Paprika and Annatto Extract Color.

Contains: Milk.

Patricia L.
Great Neck, NY
Delicious and easy! Didn't meal prep my lunch so I brought one of these into the office! Taste was great, texture was nice, only thing is it takes a while in the microwave
Audrey K.
I am unsuccessful in making Brussels sprouts. This is the only way I eat them! They're good like this, and I don't actually like this vegetable. I've bought them more than once and eat them for lunch at work, so that says something!
Carli L.
E Wenatchee, WA
Can I be honest and say that a year ago I wouldn't have touched this vegetable. Like ewe. It had such a nasty stigma for me. However at friends giving this year a friend made some roasted Brussel sprouts and I fell in love! So tasty! When I saw this I had to try it. It was the perfect post run meal. Lots of good for your nutrients and has that yummy buttery salty taste that I couldn't get enough of. Also, it was only 60 calories a serving!
Kim S.
Tacoma, WA
This is my go to lunch! At only 150 calories for the entire bag of brussel sprouts, that is pretty amazing! I love the taste! It only takes 5 minutes to microwave. I keep them stashed in my work freezer so they are handy! I do add salt and pepper, but I do that to all cooked veggies. That is just my preference.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Review for: Baby Brussels Sprouts & Butter Sauce 10 oz more...
These are so good and such a great, healthy option! The brussels sprouts taste fresh and a large portion comes in the package! This is such a fillling side and I've even eaten just this by itself for dinner! However, my flaw is the butter sauce.... I just prefer no sauce and to put butter on it myself. I don't love how their butter sauce tastes.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Absolutly love this brand no matter what food because it is healthy and taste so fresh. Plus it is easy to make and affordable when trying to be healthy while on a budget. Everyone should give this brand a chance
Maria E.
Long Beach, CA
Whenever this product is on sale at my local grocery store, I always grab a few. It's easy to heat up in the microwave and it tastes good. Eat your brussel sprouts!
Tiffany Y.
Norman, OK
Yassssssssssssssssssss it was like a party in my mouth friend the Brussels added dry cranberry and Vine to the pan seared it absolutely amazing best thing ever!
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
This is so yum! If I'm feeling hungry and I don't want a full meal I can just pop these in the microwave and bam! I'm eating something and it's healthy!
Amanda L.
E Greenville, PA
This is good for easy dinners, it has a flavor the whole family would eat. Gives veggies a taste kids will eat. Could use more flavor.

Walmart