BY GREEN GIANT

Steamers Boxed Vegetables, conveniently sized for smaller households in a wide variety of flavors. Try our delicious sauces and seasonings - surprisingly lower in fat and calories - or enjoy the simple goodness of our plain vegetable varieties.

• Asparagus
  • Water
  • Salt
  • Baking Soda

Dori H.
Pottstown, PA
This is going to be a short review: I love asparagus. I love steam-in-the bag items. I love green giant. So.. Obviously, I love this product. Great taste, great price, and you can find it everywhere.
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
For a mom of two who is always on the go.... I love how quick easy this was to make!
Cristina R.
For a great price and taste so good coming from a packaged box is excellent!!!
Irina R.
Very, very fond of asparagus, pleasant to the taste, nizkokalorina, and contains a lot of vitamins. Ready, in 10 minutes you can prepare a healthy dish, with only a sprinkle of grated cheese and throw a couple of lettuce leaves. If you are a lover of pesto, it will fit perfectly in this dish.
Marie U.
Love green giant!! seems pretty fresh and non soggy compared with other canned vegetable products