Green Giant® Steamers Antioxidant Vegetable Blend With Broccoli, Carrots, And Peppers uploaded by Amanda Y.

BY GREEN GIANT #77 in Frozen Vegetables

Steamers Boxed Vegetables, conveniently sized for smaller households in a wide variety of flavors. Try our delicious sauces and seasonings - surprisingly lower in fat and calories - or enjoy the simple goodness of our plain vegetable varieties.

Broccoli, Carrots, Red and Yellow Bell Peppers in A Sauce Containing Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Water, Salt, Garlic Powder, Spice, Rice Extract, Xanthan Gum.

Amanda Y.
Va beach, VA
If I don't feel like eating a salad, I usually grab these from the store or stock up for the week/weekend. I'm not huge on vegetables. I despise a lot of them. I add them to a low sodium soup with some type of meat. Or I add it with just meat. If I want to cheat, I add them on top of a baked potato with meat. My grandmother loves these, you may have to stop it half way to mix it together before serving.
Carrie C.
Delaware , OH
One of my favorite frozen vegetables to keep stocked in the freezer. Its a quick thing to grab when packing my lunch and it doesn't take long to heat up. I love how it steams easily in the bag.
Meg H.
I love these things! It's so convenient and a great alternative to have as a quick side on weeknights while still keeping healthy.
Hillary T.
Long Beach , CA
Too much better on all of their products, to the point it congealed when I refrigerated my leftovers
Karen A.
These are so delicious. At first I had my doubts about them but I was so wrong.