BY GREEN GIANT #58 in Vegetarian Meals

Our delicious Riced Cauliflower & Sweet Potato is made of 100% vegetables and can be enjoyed on its own or in your favorite recipes! Plus, our Riced Cauliflower & Sweet Potato has 70% fewer calories than rice!* Our Riced Veggies are gluten free and come without sauce or seasoning so you can prepare them just the way you like them. *70% fewer calories than the leading brand of prepared white rice. Available in the frozen aisle.

100% Vegetables, Gluten Free, No Sauce Or Seasoning.

Ingredients: Cauliflower, Sweet Potato.

• I've been seen a few people post about this. I've been lo...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Allison Y.
Commack, NY
I was wanting to try this for awhile and finally found it at stop and shop. I’m glad I purchased it because I really enjoyed it. It tastes great and I live how good for you it is instead of regular starchy rice
Rachel K.
Hubertus, WI
so convenient! i used to rice my own cauliflower. that paired with the sweet potato is such a great combo! I cook up one of these at the beginning of the week and then just divide it up for the week. for now they seem to be in short supply at pick n' save and walmart. hopefully they stock them more at stores once they see the high demand for them.
Yas M.
Maple Ridge, BC
I love these for so many diff things. I do stir fries, rice replacement, in stir fries etc!
Vanessa C.
Coral Gables, FL
I've been seen a few people post about this. I've been looking for it but can seen to find it. Where can I find it? Is it and good ?