BY GREEN GIANT

Our delicious Riced Cauliflower Risotto Medley is an exciting new cauliflower-based blend and can be enjoyed on its own or in your favorite recipes! Our Riced Veggies Cauliflower Risotto Medley has 85% fewer calories than rice.* Our Riced Veggies are gluten free, low calorie and come without sauce or seasoning so you can prepare them just the way you like them. *85% fewer calories than the leading brand of prepared white rice. Available in the frozen aisle.

• Cauliflower
  • Mushrooms
  • Asparagus

Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
I was a little unsure about this green giant riced veggies cauliflower risotto madly. However it turned out really good had a great flavor a good consistency I do wish it had a little bit of seasoning to it instead of meeting to season it myself but overall it was yummy and a great buy.
Sereniti👑 F.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
I actually really like this stuff! I was a little hesitant about trying it at first but it’s really good! It was easy to prepare and I had no problems with it. I did season if myself though.