Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsVegetarian MealsGreen Giant
Green Giant Riced Veggies Cauliflower Meal

Green Giant® Riced Veggies Cauliflower Meal

Our delicious Riced Cauliflower is made of 100% vegetables and can be enjoyed on its own or in your favorite recipes! Plus - our Riced Cauliflower has 85% fewer calories than rice!* Our Riced Veggies are gluten free and come without sauce or seasoning so you can prepare them just the way you like them. *85% fewer calories than the leading brand of prepared white rice. Available in the frozen aisle.

100% Vegetables, Gluten Free, No Sauce Or Seasoning.

Ingredients: Cauliflower.

What’s the best way to heat frozen cauliflower and avoid sogginess? Should I roast in the oven, just put in microwave, use a pan? Green Giant® Riced Veggies Cauliflower Meal [product:birds-eye-steamfresh-riced-cauliflower-original] Trader Joe's Frozen Organic Riced Cauliflower (12 Pack)
How is the taste?
What do you like to pair this with?
Start your review of Green Giant® Riced Veggies Cauliflower Meal!
Dawn G.
Miami, OK
1,020 reviews
Green Giant® Riced Veggies Cauliflower Meal uploaded by Dawn G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a firm believer that cauliflower rice is better than any rice! Plus a whole lot healthier too! So when a recipe calls for rice you know exactly what you need. Green Giant has a easy ready bag you just pop in the microwave. The rice is literally perfect! I used it in a chicken bacon broccoli casserole dish! The flavor all combined was incredible. You will be happy to know you’re eating healthy. The best part is it taste so good you won’t even notice!
Jose R.
Medley, FL
Green Giant® Riced Veggies Cauliflower Meal uploaded by Jose R.
It’s a nice alternative to rice. I feel less bloated after eating with cauliflower rice. The digestion is faster and it carries less carbs. Must confess I failed epic in my firsts attempts of cooking it. One fellow Influenster user suggested me to try roasting it in the oven. Magic! Now it’s my go to way of cooking it. I add some onions to caramelízale together. Also, y add some lemon and spices. Then top it with olive oil before serving. I also like to combine it with sweet corn. Writing this I’m imagining hundreds of ways to cook using cauliflower rice. So convenient to have it ready to use. No need to use a food processor or deal with the whole florets.
Donna R.
Mercersburg, PA
Green Giant® Riced Veggies Cauliflower Meal uploaded by Donna R.
We make this a lot as an alternative to rice. I always saute it in a pan; never tried microwaving it as I'm concerned it would turn out to be mushy. Cooking it on the stovetop gets rid of the excess water and makes a firmer 'rice'. Flavor is very good.
LaKeesha O.
Henderson, NV
Green Giant® Riced Veggies Cauliflower Meal uploaded by LaKeesha O.
Purchased at: Walmart
This brand of cauliflower rice is really good I've been using it as well as other brands from time to time for 11 months and have had no issues with it. I generally go with the best price at the time of purchase or what happens to be available. Cauliflower rice is an absolute staple in our house.
christina H.
Vanceboro, NC
we love some rice round here but eating rice all tha time can get old and on top of that im always looking for a crafty ways to get my daughter to eat veggies since its not really her fav but she loves rice soo it was worth trying and she loved this u can taste a slight diffrence in texture but overall a great option for picky children
angela B.
California, MD
Green Giant® Riced Veggies Cauliflower Meal uploaded by angela B.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Easy to prepare and can season with everything! A low calorie low carb favorite of mine to help me maintain my healthy lifestyle. I definitely recommend!
Monica F.
Frankfort, KY
This is a staple in my freezer. Perfect addition to any meal. Extremely low carb(which is a plus in my house) pairs well with chicken, beef, even veggie dishes. Add a light sauce and turn a side into a meal. The flavor is light so works with any seasoning.
Jocelyn L.
Johnstown, CO
Love the cauliflower rice alternative. This one has no additional flavor to it at all which is nice because I am able to flavor it the way I want. Sometimes I mix in some cream cheese to get a creamier flavor. These are always easy to find at my local grocery stores such as Safeway or Kings Soopers.
Jackie N.
El Paso, TX
It was too grainy ! I did not like the texture at all. It’s microwaveable which is convenient but when you take it out it has so much moisture it makes the rice and veggies watery . I don’t recommend .
Julie H.
Central Sq, NY
Green Giant® Riced Veggies Cauliflower Meal uploaded by Julie H.
So yummy. I purchased right at walmart. Its a great price, and such a good substitute for regular rice, and even as a side dish with dinner. I use for fried rice, cheese rice, and even with just salt and pepper. Love it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jose R.
Medley, FL
il y a 8 mois
Christian H. il y a 7 mois
Whenever I make it I use a pan. I let the veggies unthaw and then i put in a paper towel squeeze the extra water out and pan fry with a little butter, salt, Pepper and other spices i like
Hollie C.
Centralia, IL
il y a 3 ans
Deb B. il y a 8 mois
No it tastes like cauliflower. It’s still pretty good, I like this product.