BY GREEN GIANT #26 in Vegetarian Meals

Our delicious Riced Cauliflower is made of 100% vegetables and can be enjoyed on its own or in your favorite recipes! Plus - our Riced Cauliflower has 85% fewer calories than rice!* Our Riced Veggies are gluten free and come without sauce or seasoning so you can prepare them just the way you like them. *85% fewer calories than the leading brand of prepared white rice. Available in the frozen aisle.

100% Vegetables, Gluten Free, No Sauce Or Seasoning.

Ingredients: Cauliflower.

• With cheese or plain1 Answers
  • What is the texture of this cauliflower rice? Does it hold up pr...2 Answers
  • Alright, I'm wanting to get some of this, but I'm hoping it doesn...1 Answers
Catherine F.
Glen Oaks, NY
I️ Love riced cauliflower. I️ make friend rice with it but my absolute favorite thing to do is make cauliflower pizza. Green giant has a great recipe for the crust on the back of the bag. Some cheese, eggs and a few spices, throw it in the oven. Simple. Take it out, flip, top, bake for a few more minutes and you have yourself a healthy version of most people’s favorite unhealthy food. My family who never really like things different from their original version cannot get enough. I’m sure that you can alter the recipe for dietary restrictions. The flexibility and the simplicity of this recipe makes it great for busy week nights or movie nights.
Kat D.
Lexington
Surprisingly good! I tried a new recipe for breakfast—riced cauliflower, blueberries, cinnamon, vanilla, and a pinch of stevia. Heat in the microwave and delicious! Green Giant® Riced Veggies Cauliflower Meal
Lauren N.
I absolutely love cauliflower rice now. This was the first brand I tried and I only buy it plain. T is expensive and can find other brands for cheaper. But if this is all your store offers than this is a great brand to buy.
Laura B.
As someone who is currently doing Whole 30, this is a lifesaver. I'm fully aware that I could buy my own cauliflower and rice it myself, but this is so affordable and easy, why would I? It's so nice jut being able to pop it in the microwave and steam. The BIGGEST plus though is the resealable bag. I even had to show my husband because it was just so novel. Well done Green Giant, this is a wonderful product.
Kayla M.
Kiel, WI
It's very easy to prepare which is great. However, you definitely need to add some type of seasoning to it in my opinion. The first time I made it I added butter and seasonings after following the instructions. It was mediocre at best. The next time I made it with some butter, lemon, salt and marjoram. I think it was a bit too much lemon but my husband loved it.
Jennifer Y.
I loved the riced cauliflower but my children and husband did not.  I added some chopped up veggies and made a quick starry sauce and served it with chicken.  It didn't taste like rice but didn't taste like cauliflower either.  I recently bought another bag with the veggies already added in with it that I will have the rest of my family try.
taylor s.
Quincy, MA
This is the bomb. I love how this is a healthy and easy replacement for rice. It's not as filling as rice either. I love using cauliflower rice to make burrito bowls. They were fantastic!! Once there was the food mixed into the rice, you could barely tell it was cauliflower
Alex G.
Grand Haven, MI
Love this! We made a stir fry tonight and substituted this for actual rice and we're surprised at how good it tasted! I didn't miss the rice at all and thought the cauliflower rice was very filling and satisfying! Easy to make too!
Amy Z.
Frankfort, NY
Love this stuff! Use in place of rice. If you're eating it by itself it tastes like cauliflower but with chicken and other sauces it fills the void nicely. A little pricey at 2.99 a bag.
Ricardo A.
I bought this for the first time the other day and I really like it. I tried another one with cheese or something and wasn't too fond but the original one is good. I recommend it.
Brittney C.
Lombard, IL
What is the texture of this cauliflower rice? Does it hold up pretty well like normal rice? Or is it really mushy like over cooked cauliflower?
Wacey F.
Blanchard, OK
Has anyone tried this and compared it to homemade cauliflower rice? Difference in taste? Wanting to try it out!
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
With cheese or plain
Meaghan S.
Carrollton, GA
Alright, I'm wanting to get some of this, but I'm hoping it doesn't have that frozen food taste. Will I be satisfied?