BY GREEN GIANT #29 in Vegetarian Meals

Our delicious Riced Cauliflower is made of 100% vegetables and can be enjoyed on its own or in your favorite recipes! Plus - our Riced Cauliflower has 85% fewer calories than rice!* Our Riced Veggies are gluten free and come without sauce or seasoning so you can prepare them just the way you like them. *85% fewer calories than the leading brand of prepared white rice. Available in the frozen aisle.

100% Vegetables, Gluten Free, No Sauce Or Seasoning.

Ingredients: Cauliflower.

• With cheese or plain1 Answers
  • What is the texture of this cauliflower rice? Does it ho...2 Answers
  • Alright, I'm wanting to get some of this, but I'm hoping ...2 Answers
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love substituting a starchy carbohydrate with cauliflower. You still get the feeling but without all the guilt and the bad stuff. I love the taste of the and the texture is spot on. When I get this product I can literally add any seasoning I want to eat to create whatever flavor I want. The price isn’t too bad, and buying it frozen and already graded like this cuts a lot of processing time if you do it by hand with a whole head of cauliflower.
Rachel P.
Thank you, Green Giant, for coming out with a cauliflower rice line. It is so helpful for those of us with limited time and resources. These are a great substitute for traditional rice with less calories and no carbs! I love it! Sometimes I steam it with pepper and butter. Other times I have sauteed it with olive oil. Either way, it tastes great.
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
I use cauli rice instead of regular white rice. It’s delicious as any side dish. Very low in carbs and healthy. I pop it in the microwave and ready in seconds. If your watching what you eat this is perfect.
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
I bought this product at my local grocery store. I don’t remember the price. It is easy to make. I like the taste. It works with a variety of meals. I like the taste. I would buy it again.
Bailey G.
Athens, AL
This rice is so good and doesn’t make you feel guilty for eating it. I cooked it last night in the skilled with a little bit of butter! We added soy sauce and spicy mustard! I really enjoyed the crunch it had!
Kat D.
Lexington
Surprisingly good! I tried a new recipe for breakfast—riced cauliflower, blueberries, cinnamon, vanilla, and a pinch of stevia. Heat in the microwave and delicious! Green Giant® Riced Veggies Cauliflower Meal
Kristine I.
I have to say this is the best thing that ever came out along with the other flavors as well. My son eats it like it is going out of style as well as myself. Then I use the leftovers and make them into patties and just as delicious!
Catherine F.
Glen Oaks, NY
I️ Love riced cauliflower. I️ make friend rice with it but my absolute favorite thing to do is make cauliflower pizza. Green giant has a great recipe for the crust on the back of the bag. Some cheese, eggs and a few spices, throw it in the oven. Simple. Take it out, flip, top, bake for a few more minutes and you have yourself a healthy version of most people’s favorite unhealthy food. My family who never really like things different from their original version cannot get enough. I’m sure that you can alter the recipe for dietary restrictions. The flexibility and the simplicity of this recipe makes it great for busy week nights or movie nights.
Laura B.
As someone who is currently doing Whole 30, this is a lifesaver. I'm fully aware that I could buy my own cauliflower and rice it myself, but this is so affordable and easy, why would I? It's so nice jut being able to pop it in the microwave and steam. The BIGGEST plus though is the resealable bag. I even had to show my husband because it was just so novel. Well done Green Giant, this is a wonderful product.
Jennifer Y.
I loved the riced cauliflower but my children and husband did not.  I added some chopped up veggies and made a quick starry sauce and served it with chicken.  It didn't taste like rice but didn't taste like cauliflower either.  I recently bought another bag with the veggies already added in with it that I will have the rest of my family try.
Brittney C.
Lombard, IL
What is the texture of this cauliflower rice? Does it hold up pretty well like normal rice? Or is it really mushy like over cooked cauliflower?
Wacey F.
Blanchard, OK
Has anyone tried this and compared it to homemade cauliflower rice? Difference in taste? Wanting to try it out!
Meaghan S.
Carrollton, GA
Alright, I'm wanting to get some of this, but I'm hoping it doesn't have that frozen food taste. Will I be satisfied?
Clarissa M.