BY GREEN GIANT

Each serving of our flavorful Olive Oil & Sea Salt Mashed Cauliflower has 1 full serving of cauliflower, no potato, and 45%* fewer calories than mashed potatoes. There are no artificial flavors or preservatives, and no guilt! *45% fewer calories than the leading brand of prepared mashed potatoes. Available in the frozen aisle.

Ingredients: Cauliflower, Milk, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Water, Olive Oil, Garlic, Modified Rice Starch, Partially Skim Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Sea Salt, White Pepper.

No Artificial Flavors

No Preservatives

Contains Milk

Nikki S.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased this product as a healthy alternative to mashed potatoes. I love cauliflower products such as roast cauliflower or cauliflower pizza crust so I thought I would like this however it was very mushy and soupy. I tried to eat it but it was pretty awful. I could not even serve it during dinner because I disliked it so much. Needless to say it ended up in the trash.
Rachel B.
This was tough to get down, honestly. It was runny and way too salty for my taste. I thought that this seemed like a great alternative to mashed potatoes, but I would rather give up the thought of mashed potatoes before trying this again. It also seemed a little expensive for what I was getting. Will not buy again.