Green Giant Niblets Corn uploaded by Kayla S.

BY GREEN GIANT

Green Giant® Niblets® Corn.
Whole kernel sweet corn vacuum packed crisp.
Picked at the Peak of Perfection®. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Foodie Expert
Green Giant Niblets Corn Green Giant and Le Sueur are brands of frozen and canned vegetables owned by B&G Foods. The company's mascot is the Jolly Green Giant
Amy R.
Amy R.
I really like the convenience of the green giant steamers. I can pop it in the microwave and in a few minutes it's done. The vegetables come out cooked perfectly - hot and crisp - not mushy.
Lashunda C.
Lashunda C.
Memphis, TN
Green giant is by far the best corn!! It's sweet and fresh tastes as if it comes from a garden.. As you tell it's my favorite brand canned or frozen..
niyati p.
niyati p.
Tucker , GA
Love it as a snack.... put some salt and pepper and you got a great snack between meals. Or sometimes i will eat it as a meal itself.
Robin S.
Robin S.
Smoaks, SC
This is the only way we eat canned corn. We prefer fresh but on nights where there's all three kids having practice or something school related plus coming in from two jobs, this is a quick go to that the kids can safely heat up themselves.
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Bolingbrook, IL
Yumm! I love this corn so much. Usually canned corn can't compare to fresh but I could eat a whole can of this by myself!
West D.
West D.
These are the perfect veggie side for dinner. For the longest time we were using canned and while there is nothing wrong with that, this is better.
Molly W.
Molly W.
Alpena, MI
I love this brand of corn. It tastes good and is really simple to cook. I could eat almost a whole bag of it.
Desiree P.
Desiree P.
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for nights when I'm rushing to cook dinner! Just pop them in the microwave for a few minutes and you're done! I like to use a little salt and butter for taste
Kim S.
Kim S.
Brookfield, WI
Hands down my go to veggies for weeknight meals. The steamers are easy, quick and always taste good. best part is you don't need to dirty another dish to have veggies. We always stock up when they are on sale.