BY GREEN GIANT

Enjoy the succulent taste of corn on the cob all year round!

Ingredients: Corn On The Cob.

• Does anyone else like to lather their corn cob in butter ...6 Answers
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my go to corn when fresh corn on the cob is out of season. I love the "nibbles" perfect size for one or two pieces. Love this corn over canned any day.
wendy m.
There so good especially when you boiled them and then add some butter nice and yummy in thw tummy or when you out having family time .
Jacquelyn P.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Great corn that is sweet and good for grilling. This frozen corn is always easy to bring and always sweet! It's not dry either.
Crystal M.
Review for: 6 ears more...
I love this corn I always get it for my family when I cook dinner and hey love so much so I buy for them and it health
Alyssa S.
Rosemead, CA
corn was great. great price. great smell. great taste. packaging was great. good company's. sells almost everywhere
Demore T.
Saint Joseph
Review for: 6 ears more...
It’s was sweet and juicy. It was amazing with butter and salt and pepper. It is also very healthy.
Glenda B.
This cir is so sweet and delicious ..my kids definitely enjoy them..one of their favorite vegetable
LAWilliam Z.
New Orleans, LA
Love love corn! green giants are my favorite brand when it comes to vegetables.
Penny S.
Thunder Bay, ON
I love Green Giant for its freshness. Its the next best thing to freshly picked. My family loves corn, in the fall we do buy fresh but during the winter we love these. They are small, so 1 pkg is 1 meal for my family. But they are tasty, crisp, and so nutritious. I do recommend this product.
Jess E.
Burlington, KY
Does anyone else like to lather their corn cob in butter and let it sit in the butter before eating?