BY GREEN GIANT

Enjoy the succulent taste of corn on the cob all year round!

Ingredients: Corn On The Cob.

• Does anyone else like to lather their corn cob in butter ...6 Answers
Kristen D.
Troutman, NC
I absolutely love this corn on the cob. It's fresh. I like to slather in butter and salt and sometimes pepper. Very good flavor and I think it is very healthy. I usually buy it from Walmart bc it's the cheapest. I would definitely buy it again and eat it more frequent.
dreya j.
Review for: 6 ears more...
I really love this corn its sweet and tasty. yes its healthy. I always eat these at thanksgiving dinners my families have . I usually buy at Walmart or Quality foods. Its Not expensive in my case its affordable. Yes I would always buy again . yes I recommend to others as well.
Tara B.
Pine Grove, WV
Sometimes frozen corn doesn't thaw out the best. Green Giant Nibblers always defrost just right and make it possible to have the perfect amount for a small meal or a huge gathering. No string, just sweet perfection!
Cassie G.
Omg these sweet baby corn on a Cobb are delicious. I like to put them in foil with butter salt and pepper and bake them in the oven to go with our meal. they are sweet, juicy, and flavorful. I buy them all the time.
Lynn W.
I love fresh corn, but frozen is next in line as canned just doesn't come close. These are great, and put out by a well known and trusted company. Just wish they weren't so expensive!
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Some of the best corn to buy for us when our supply of sweet corn from our own garden runs out! I hate canned corn, and this stuff is pretty good and my picky kids will eat it!
Jess E.
Burlington, KY
This is the next best thing to the hand picked corn in my opinion it doesn't take long to make and it keeps the visitors happy and full with the other meal items
Theresa L.
Love this corn. It warms up quickly and is the next best thing compared to fresh corn. My son loves it also. He is a picky eater, this is a good choice for him since it is sweet.
Jacqueline B.
Mt Prospect, IL
In my opinion Green Giants vegetables always taste the best and are the most flavorful. I like this convenient 6 pack, perfect for dining alone or with company.
Minga M.
Compton , CA
perfect for when my elotero goes missing lol (sometimes he doesn't come around for days) lol perfect for a delicious caldo, grilled or just plain we love corn
Jess E.
Burlington, KY
Does anyone else like to lather their corn cob in butter and let it sit in the butter before eating?