Food & SnacksFruits & VegetablesFresh & Frozen VegetablesGreen Giant
Green Giant Just for One Niblets Corn & Butter Sauce

Green Giant® Just for One® Niblets® Corn & Butter Sauce

Portable, single-serve vegetables are ready in minutes in the microwave. Great for lunch on the go, a quick afternoon snack, or individual tastes and needs.

Whole Kernel Corn In A Sauce Containing Water, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Butter, Xanthan Gum, Whey Powder, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Natural Flavor, Annatto Extract Color.

Contains: Milk.

Can you compare this brand to a cheaper brand with same great quality and taste?
I have never seen these before! are the portion sizes really small? how are they prepared, microwave? I'll definitely have to look into these
IS THE SODIUM CONTENT HIGHER IN THESE?
Start your review of Green Giant® Just for One® Niblets® Corn & Butter Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I find it so hard to cook an appropriate amount of food for just my husband and myself, and these are helpful with portion control.in reviews
I like corn and these area nice for me because they are a single serving so I can have them for lunch or when ever I want one to add another veggie throughout the day.in reviews
Plus, you can buy the Green Giant frozen sauced products in the box, and the put individual serving sizes in reusable microwavable containers, which is also more environmentally friendly.in reviews
This is great because if you live alone you don't want to cook a ton of food and can just eat one of these as a side dish.in reviews
They really are a great snack, because they're healthier than most other options and already in serving sizes.in reviews
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
I love the convenience of the Just For You Green Giant cups. They're easy two toss in the microwave and have a quick side with a sandwich. The flavor of the Corn is like it's fresh out of the garden it's not salty has great flavor and texture. Great way to have a healthy snack or a healthy side item for your lunch on the go toss it in your lunch bag and with the seal you don't have to worry about the juice going everywhere.
Jackie F.
This is my absolute favorite corn, and something that was a treat to have with dinner when I was growing up! It’s so tasty and buttery!
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
My daughter loves these and I like how it is in individual packaging. I will be buying this again and hope they have other veggies.
terri W.
Oswego, NY
This is absolutely the best frozen corn product on the market! It is delicious. We buy it all the time!
Julie G.
Logan, UT
When I am work I like to have food that I can make for one person for one meal. The Green Giant Just for One corn niblets in butter sauce make a good side for your lunch on the go. I barely have to add any salt and pepper and the butter is not horrible.
April R.
Burbank, CA
so yummy sweet and buttery. found this at grocery store and on sale. very good side dish. yummy alone or with a little salt and pepper
Vivian C.
Tampa, FL
Great portions for small meals or snacks. A great way to add corn to any meal or soup. Can be easily packed for lunch or as a snack.
Mary C.
Wilmington, NC
These are very sweet and delicious! Perfect for lunches or single dinners. Great price too!
Barbara C.
Decatur, GA
This Green Giant corn niblets is everything for me. Very fresh tasting, and adds flavor to any meal. Definitely recommend!
Jenny L.
Norwood, MA
Honestly this is truly delicious I love corn and butter this is amazing anything with corn is delicious to me so I would recommend you try green giant corn it’s really good
Ask a question to the Influenster community...