BY GREEN GIANT #11 in Vegetables

Portable, single-serve vegetables are ready in minutes in the microwave. Great for lunch on the go, a quick afternoon snack, or individual tastes and needs.

Whole Kernel Corn In A Sauce Containing Water, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Butter, Xanthan Gum, Whey Powder, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Natural Flavor, Annatto Extract Color.

Contains: Milk.

Green Giant® Just for One® Niblets® Corn & Butter Sauce
  • "I find it so hard to cook an appropriate amount of food for just my husband and myself, and these are helpful with portion control." in 11 reviews
  • "I like corn and these area nice for me because they are a single serving so I can have them for lunch or when ever I want one to add another veggie throughout the day." in 8 reviews
  • "Plus, you can buy the Green Giant frozen sauced products in the box, and the put individual serving sizes in reusable microwavable containers, which is also more environmentally friendly." in 7 reviews
  • "They really are a great snack, because they're healthier than most other options and already in serving sizes." in 6 reviews
  • "This is great because if you live alone you don't want to cook a ton of food and can just eat one of these as a side dish." in 6 reviews
Cassidy H.
Very convenient for cooking. They take a few minutes in the microwave. Green giant has my favorite corn because it is buttery and it makes it taste delicious. I’ve bought so many of these because it’s mine and my boyfriends favorite.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I love the convenience of the Just For You Green Giant cups. They're easy two toss in the microwave and have a quick side with a sandwich. The flavor of the Corn is like it's fresh out of the garden it's not salty has great flavor and texture. Great way to have a healthy snack or a healthy side item for your lunch on the go toss it in your lunch bag and with the seal you don't have to worry about the juice going everywhere.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love the convince of this product! I can just pull it out and pop it in the microwave. The corn also tastes great too. I usually add some pepper to it and just eat it like that.
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I absolutely love green giant brand of vegetables! This specific green giant corn is the best it is all we use. My whole family loves this corn! We've tried others and they do not compair. The corn is sweet great flavor and all intact
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I love these little single serving dishes. They are great for a quick snack or for taking to work for lunch. They taste delicious and are very quick and easy to make! Green Giant® Just for One® Niblets® Corn & Butter Sauce
Samantha G.
Edmond, OK
Love these just for one microwave veggies! Not only is every veggie frozen at the max point of perfection so that you can enjoy it without seeing that nasty wilted one in the bunch but it is also quick to cook! Like less than 2.5 minutes! That's crazy fast! These are fantastic for my 16 month old whom I'm constantly trying to feed more veggies but never have anything ready to just whip up.. these have been my saving grace. I just nuke them and then let them cool off for a few seconds in the fridge, and bam they are ready for baby fingers to dig right in!

I do however wish they would carry more of a variety in the stores. Broccoli and corn is getting sort of old! There are so many other great combos they could provide.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Green Giant® Just for One® Niblets® Corn & Butter Sauce Green Giant and Le Sueur are brands of frozen and canned vegetables owned by B&G Foods. The company's mascot is the Jolly Green Giant
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
I love the Green Giant Just For One packaged vegetables. Four individual cups in each package make it easy to cook only the vegetables you plan to eat, without wasting any food. These are quick to microwave and are great for portion-control if you're watching your weight. The individual cups are absolutely perfect for singles, or for families whose children don't always enjoy eating the same vegetables.. (and we all know how difficult it is to get your children to eat their veggies!). My son likes carrots; I like peas. Not a problem! We each eat what we like and enjoy our dinner, while I know that he's getting his vegetables. I do wish that these individual servings came in more varieties.
Crystal G.
Tempe, AZ
I will agree with everyone, it is a bit pricey for the amount of food you get in each tray. I usually finish a tray in about four bites. However, they are really good and great for my lunches. I work nights in a building that they lock up, so I can't leave the store to go get food. Finding something decent to eat is a challenge sometimes because I don't always have the time or energy to make homemade food to take to work. But these are a great addition and make me feel a little better about not eating something to is completely crap. I love the Mac & Cheese with Broccoli, and the Rice & Broccoli with cheese. If they expanded this line to included bigger trays and more variety, I would be set.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
This is a must have product with our busy family. Each night for dinner we try to have a protein and a vegetable and in this rough ecomony that is not easy to do on a budget. We have found that this product not only taste great and is always fresh. Cookings up quick and easy in the microwave but also is a reasonable price, can usually stock up at the grocery store when it is on sale. We got hooked on this product when we were able to combine a coupon with a sale and really stock up. We have been using this product a few times a week ever since. It has really gotten us through the winter with a good nutritious vegetable with our meals. Never soggy like some other frozen veggies can be. Worth every dine and then some!
Elizabeth H.
Massillon, OH
What are some favorite "Just for One's"?
Gina C.
Deltona, FL
Is this portioned for one meal?
Lauren H.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Is this more of a side dish or entree-sized portion?
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
Is it really worth the price mark up instead of just buying a big bag and microwaving what you need?
Myka B.
Nashville, TN
The corn with the butter sauce. i could drink it it's so good.