BY GREEN GIANT

Portable, single-serve vegetables are ready in minutes in the microwave. Great for lunch on the go, a quick afternoon snack, or individual tastes and needs.

Broccoli Florets and Carrots in A Sauce Containing Water, Soybean Oil, Garlic Powder, Olive Oil, Garlic, Salt, Onion Powder, Modified Corn Starch, Chicory Root Extract, Red Bell Peppers, Roasted Garlic, Monoglycerides, Spice, Xanthan Gum, Parsley Dried

Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
My family really enjoy these for a quick and healthy snack or as a perfect side to a meal. The kids think it's near because they get their own individual container. The taste is great & fresh, we microwave them. We but these often and quite a bit at one as we have 6 mouths to feed. These are reasonably priced, but better when in sale & using coupons as we but so much. I find these at Woodmans & I've found then at Walmart before as well. I'd recommend them.
Reyna G.
Greendale, WI
I love there vegetables. I also really love stemed veggies so this is the perfect little snack for me. If you're also a fan of these delicious stemed veggies then I definitely recommend these
Melissa M.
CHILDRESS, TX
I have a 10 month old son and he loves these. He doesn't like baby food anymore so I'm always looking for healthy things that he can actually 31st.
Jennifer S.
Fort mill, SC
Great product & super convenient. It's great for throwing in for lunch to have a balanced meal. Also they taste great & very affordable.
Jennifer G.
Easy, I love it.. my son loves it.. good portions.. plus makes it look cute. Definitely great taste.
Shawnee F.
Love green giants and these vegetables are delicious! I would buy them again.
Saby O.
Mckinney, TX
Is this a good product ???????? How is the quality ?????
ana maria h.
MIAMI
¿Me gustaría saber por cuanto tiempo se puedo guardar?
nini G.