BY GREEN GIANT

Green Giant® Healthy Weight.
Steams in the bag!
Healthy weight diets rich in foods naturally containing fiber can help you maintain a healthier body weight.
Sliced carrots, sugar snap peas, black beans and edamame lightly tossed with butter sauce. see more...

Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
This is one of my absolute favorite steamers from them. It's so fresh and light but very filling and you aren't left feeling 'gross' after eating this. I have replaced getting fast food for lunch while working by keeping these in my freezer and they are a perfect fit with people who are trying to lose weight with it's portions and filling.
Leslie Kay S.
Leslie Kay S.
Wilmore, KY
I am hooked on Green Giant Steamers as an easy addition to a homemade dinner or a quick and tasty lunch. This one is my favorite, though: it's so tasty and filling! Plus the ingredient list is so simple--it only includes the listed vegetables & a sauce with only 5 components. A frozen and microwaveable option that's actually healthy? It doesn't get better than that!
Roxana G.
Roxana G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this veggies is fast to cook and easy to make a soup of veggies I love it
Tori H.
Tori H.
Oceanside, CA
I love the steamers in whole, it's so simple and they always turn out so much better than just a can (when I don't have time to make them fresh.) This one is my favorite though, the mix is so good and the sauce adds flavor without it feeling "unhealthy"
Bobbie H.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Foodie Expert
I love the steamers by Green Giant. They are super convenient for work meals and taste very fresh! I always purchase this brand! the price is good also!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Green Giant is a great brand I love getting these bags for an easy side for dinner because for the most part they always taste wonderful
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Foodie Expert
I love green giant products! Not only are they delicious, but they are reasonably priced and quick to make!
faryl M.
faryl M.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this blend of veggies! I usually eat this for lunch just by itself and it always makes me feel satisfied and has a great taste.
Cierra  .
Cierra .
This is a great item to have at all times just in case you need a side to go with your dinner. all you habe to do is pop it in the microwave and then serve it
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
This tastes really good! I throw it on pasta and it makes a really nice meal.