Green Giant® Healthy Colors Natures Blend uploaded by Mayra C.

BY GREEN GIANT #13 in Vegetables

A colorful blend of vegetables provides a broad range of nutrients. Baby cut carrots, green beans, sliced yellow carrots and sweet red pepper strips lightly tossed with an herb-infused extra virgin olive oil sauce. Eating a colorful variety of vegetables

Green Giant Healthy Colors Natures Blend.

Baby Cut Carrots, Green Beans, Yellow Carrots, Red Bell Peppers, Water. Contains Less Than 1% of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Garlic Powder, Gelatin, Corn Starch, Canola Oil, Xanthan Gum, Spice, Carob Bean Gum, Natural Flavor.

• Can you steam these on the stove top, or can they only be...14 Answers
  • I've tried another type of these steam veggies and they p...4 Answers
  • Does this taste like freezer food?14 Answers
Green Giant® Healthy Colors Natures Blend
  • "Green Giant's Steamers make great side dishes that are nutritional and quite tasty." in 5 reviews
  • "When I get very hungry health unfortunately takes a back seat to "what can I get in my belly the quickest" but frozen veggies let me have the best of both worlds." in 5 reviews
Anna M.
Newark, DE
I LOVE the steamer bags. They make it so easy to prepare perfect veggies quickly. I take these to work for lunch all the time because they are easy, filling, and delicious.
Danielle  B.
Fort Jennings, OH
These are delicious! The many different varieties make it easy to have one every night and not get bored. We have these almost once a day. The price is awesome too!
Johanna R.
Johnstown, CO
As a family we buy steamers each time we go grocery shopping. I understand it may not be as great as farm fresh vegetables but it gets them some vegetables on those crazy nights.
Camille A.
Gotta get your vegetables! Love this food is honestly the best! So delicious! Eat it all the time. What else to say? Much better than store brands tbh. Extremely affordable on my nonexistant salary. I'd definitely recommend this to others!
LEAR30260 maria q.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Green Giant's Steamers hacer grandes acompañamientos, adiciones a las comidas, o incluso como una comida en sí. Siempre siento que Green Giant se asegura de usar los ingredientes más frescos y produce bolsas de vapor saludable para que sea fácil de amar sus verduras. Incluso mis propios niños exigentes me encanta cuando me vapor estos en el microondas. Totalmente recomendable.
Natster F.
This was ok. It was nice that it's all put together and all you need to do is cook it. The freshness of though was ok but maybe I had a old bag. I'll try again.
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
This happens to be a our current household favorite right now. My kids love eating this with a little bit of lemon on top or a little bit of parmasean cheese.
Kathrine O.
Norfolk , VA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
These are really good, quick, and easy! I like to cook them a wee little bit longer than it calls for, but I also don't like any crunch in my steamed veggies.
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
I love these! I love the mix of vegetables. So convenient and quick to make when I am in a hurry. Tasted as good as fresh veggies and sometimes even better.
Jillian B.
I buy these all the time! Love all the different varieties, and how healthy and different they all are. quick to make and good for you is also a great thing.
Christina J.
Athens, OH
Can you steam these on the stove top, or can they only be cooked in the microwave?
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Does this taste like freezer food?
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
What else do you serve with this vegetable blend?
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you use cheese on yours?
katie b.
Carlton, MN
How are these in comparison to the other steamers?