Green Giant® Healthy Colors Natures Blend uploaded by divya m.Green Giant® Healthy Colors Natures Blend uploaded by Mayra C.

BY GREEN GIANT #11 in Vegetables

A colorful blend of vegetables provides a broad range of nutrients. Baby cut carrots, green beans, sliced yellow carrots and sweet red pepper strips lightly tossed with an herb-infused extra virgin olive oil sauce. Eating a colorful variety of vegetables

Green Giant Healthy Colors Natures Blend.

Baby Cut Carrots, Green Beans, Yellow Carrots, Red Bell Peppers, Water. Contains Less Than 1% of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Garlic Powder, Gelatin, Corn Starch, Canola Oil, Xanthan Gum, Spice, Carob Bean Gum, Natural Flavor.

• Can you steam these on the stove top, or can they only be...14 Answers
  • I've tried another type of these steam veggies and they p...4 Answers
  • Does this taste like freezer food?14 Answers
Green Giant® Healthy Colors Natures Blend
  • "Green Giant's Steamers make great side dishes that are nutritional and quite tasty." in 5 reviews
  • "When I get very hungry health unfortunately takes a back seat to "what can I get in my belly the quickest" but frozen veggies let me have the best of both worlds." in 5 reviews
Briana S.
We use steamers when fresh or garden canned vegetables are not available. I have had good and bad experiences with them but I think it was mostly due to the store.
Melissa T.
New Palestine, IN
I love these Green Giant Steamer veggies. We love veggies and we especially love steamed veggies. These are some of the best I have ever eaten and I have stopped buying other brands.
Logan V.
McLean, VA
Green giant steamers are my favorite to buy! They are so easy to make, just throw in the microwave for five minutes and they're done! So good and so many options
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
These are a good way to get your vegetables...I need to do that more. Anyways, great price and value. Also there's always coupons for these in the Sunday paper.
Osie S.
I love this brand of frozen veggies, there so good and they have low sodium and less salt in them me and my family are actually having the broccoli one in our Christmas dinner!
Katie M.
Highland Hgts, KY
These are so easy. If I want some steamed or sauteed veggies, but I'm feeling lazy, I will reach for these. Of course frozen veggies are never quite as good, but as far as they go, this brand does well.
Michelle L.
Hampton, VA
I love the steamer line they carry, they have some unseasoned and some seasoned. This is a good basic mix though you can change up easily to suit the familys multiple tastes.
Leslie F.
Erie , PA
As a college student, I don't have time to be getting groceries everyweek and cooking. This is a great way of getting my veggies on a time budget. They taste great as well.
CaSandra M.
Metropolis, IL
I love the quality of Green Giant lightly sauced blends-- usually delicious but usually overpriced. We buy when on sale, but normally purchase store brands as they are comparable in taste.
LaJessica M.
I love steamers! They're quick & easy! Let's not forget delicious. My kids love them, so that's a plus. Anytime, I can get them to eat they're veggies is a good time!
Christina J.
Athens, OH
Can you steam these on the stove top, or can they only be cooked in the microwave?
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Does this taste like freezer food?
Deanna D.
Jonesborough, TN
What else do you serve with this vegetable blend?
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you use cheese on yours?
katie b.
Carlton, MN
How are these in comparison to the other steamers?