Green Giant® Healthy Colors Natures Blend uploaded by Mayra C.

BY GREEN GIANT #13 in Vegetables

A colorful blend of vegetables provides a broad range of nutrients. Baby cut carrots, green beans, sliced yellow carrots and sweet red pepper strips lightly tossed with an herb-infused extra virgin olive oil sauce. Eating a colorful variety of vegetables

Green Giant Healthy Colors Natures Blend.

Baby Cut Carrots, Green Beans, Yellow Carrots, Red Bell Peppers, Water. Contains Less Than 1% of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Garlic Powder, Gelatin, Corn Starch, Canola Oil, Xanthan Gum, Spice, Carob Bean Gum, Natural Flavor.

• Can you steam these on the stove top, or can they only be...14 Answers
  • I've tried another type of these steam veggies and they p...4 Answers
  • Does this taste like freezer food?14 Answers
Green Giant® Healthy Colors Natures Blend
  • "Green Giant's Steamers make great side dishes that are nutritional and quite tasty." in 5 reviews
  • "When I get very hungry health unfortunately takes a back seat to "what can I get in my belly the quickest" but frozen veggies let me have the best of both worlds." in 5 reviews
Tori L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
These are perfect for the busy on the go college student on budget! Haha but seriously, these are so easy to make and they taste great! Also they are healthy so its all around a good buy!
Ashley W.
Knoxville, TN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
We do a meatless Monday and these are my go to on those nights easy to cook right in the bag. eat by themselves or toss with some rice and I have a meal itself sprinkle cheese and you have a great meatless meal
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I'm not a fan of this product because of the "sauce" that comes on top of the vegetables. I prefer my veggies "plain". It does however, make a good side dish for my family members.
Megan L.
Northville, MI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I do like a lot of the Green Giant Steamers but I do not like this one. I'm not a fan of frozen green beans. I normally leave the green beans in the bag while I eat the rest of it.
Brittney J.
Hallsville , TX
These are really easy and super fast to make.. Especially if your a working mom and you get home late they are easy to fix when you don't feel like spending a lot of time cooking
Michelle F.
They are quick and easy to cook. I don't really like the carrots. They taste weird to me. Also the squashes don't really taste that good. I love the broccoli and the cauliflower.
RobertAnn S.
These are an easy yummy side dish for your easy nights. The colors look great on the plate, and they steam so easy. I recommend these for mom with kids who love veggies.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Steamers are flavorful and fresh! They are a quick and easy way to have veggies with your meal! They are affordable and I like the different varieties I've tried so far.
Amber T.
Saint Marys, GA
I love the frozen veggies that green giant provides. I prefer the frozen instead of canned. They are very easy & fast to make. Great for me as I am a stay at home mom. Love the taste & personally I don't even add any spices
Lisa E.
We absolutely love Green Giant Steamers in our household. They are quick, easy, and delicious. We use the quite regularly for a delicious vegetable with our dinner.
Christina J.
Athens, OH
Can you steam these on the stove top, or can they only be cooked in the microwave?
Shelly M.
San Diego , CA
Does this taste like freezer food?
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
What else do you serve with this vegetable blend?
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you use cheese on yours?
katie b.
Carlton, MN
How are these in comparison to the other steamers?