Green Giant® Healthy Colors Natures Blend uploaded by Mayra C.

BY GREEN GIANT #14 in Vegetables

A colorful blend of vegetables provides a broad range of nutrients. Baby cut carrots, green beans, sliced yellow carrots and sweet red pepper strips lightly tossed with an herb-infused extra virgin olive oil sauce. Eating a colorful variety of vegetables

Green Giant Healthy Colors Natures Blend.

Baby Cut Carrots, Green Beans, Yellow Carrots, Red Bell Peppers, Water. Contains Less Than 1% of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Garlic Powder, Gelatin, Corn Starch, Canola Oil, Xanthan Gum, Spice, Carob Bean Gum, Natural Flavor.

• Can you steam these on the stove top, or can they only be...14 Answers
  • I've tried another type of these steam veggies and they p...4 Answers
  • Does this taste like freezer food?14 Answers
Green Giant® Healthy Colors Natures Blend
  • "Green Giant's Steamers make great side dishes that are nutritional and quite tasty." in 5 reviews
  • "When I get very hungry health unfortunately takes a back seat to "what can I get in my belly the quickest" but frozen veggies let me have the best of both worlds." in 5 reviews
Josey S.
Herman, NE
These are excellent side dishes for when you are short on time. I like that I can stick them in the microwave & they will come out perfect every time. It's also nice to know that they are a nutritional additiion to the meal.
Ashley M.
These are a great alternative to canned vegetables. It's one of the easiest ways to make vegetables if you are in a rush. The only downside is that sometimes they add preservatives or flavoring that isn't very healthy.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
These made for a great side with baked chicken! It was quick and easy to make. I'm pretty sure it wasn't too expensive. I see this at most grocery stores I visit.
Janelle C.
Panama City, FL
This is a quick, easy, and affordable way to add a variety of veggies to dinner each night... they offer several different veggies, so you never have to eat the same ones two days in a row. We love these.
Moriah M.
Redlands, CA
Yes I love this mix there quick and easy to make and taste great I'm just not a big fan of the red bell pepper I only like my bell peppers crunchy so there not that great to me but I love everything els
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
I think they are good. I always prefer fresh, but these are a good alternative when you don't have time. My only "issue" is that sometimes the steamers, no matter what brand, tend to be chewy and waxy?
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
My family loves the Natures Blend from Green Giant Steamers! It adds that perfect bunch of vegetable to your meal. They taste so fresh. We always cook ours on the stove as opposed to the microwave
Sabrina B.
My family loves eating steamers with dinner, it's quick and easy to throw in the microwave while you finish fixing up the rest of dinner. It also tastes so fresh. I feel good knowing my family is eating healthy and liking it.
Cristal R.
I love these vegatebles thought i do add a little salt to them, the colors are so pretty almost like rainbow colors but there is some missing. They also have the small carrots, yum my favorite
Ashley A.
I love these frozen vegetables. And they are so easy to prepare and they taste very good with any meal, i usualy sprinkly a little bit of Mrs.Dash on my portion. definitely recommend these.
Christina J.
Athens, OH
Can you steam these on the stove top, or can they only be cooked in the microwave?
Shelly M.
San Diego , CA
Does this taste like freezer food?
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
What else do you serve with this vegetable blend?
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you use cheese on yours?
katie b.
Carlton, MN
How are these in comparison to the other steamers?