Green Giant® Healthy Colors Natures Blend uploaded by divya m.Green Giant® Healthy Colors Natures Blend uploaded by Mayra C.

BY GREEN GIANT #13 in Vegetables

A colorful blend of vegetables provides a broad range of nutrients. Baby cut carrots, green beans, sliced yellow carrots and sweet red pepper strips lightly tossed with an herb-infused extra virgin olive oil sauce. Eating a colorful variety of vegetables

Green Giant Healthy Colors Natures Blend.

Baby Cut Carrots, Green Beans, Yellow Carrots, Red Bell Peppers, Water. Contains Less Than 1% of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Garlic Powder, Gelatin, Corn Starch, Canola Oil, Xanthan Gum, Spice, Carob Bean Gum, Natural Flavor.

• Can you steam these on the stove top, or can they only be...14 Answers
  • I've tried another type of these steam veggies and they p...4 Answers
  • Does this taste like freezer food?14 Answers
Green Giant® Healthy Colors Natures Blend
  • "Green Giant's Steamers make great side dishes that are nutritional and quite tasty." in 5 reviews
  • "When I get very hungry health unfortunately takes a back seat to "what can I get in my belly the quickest" but frozen veggies let me have the best of both worlds." in 5 reviews
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
These green giant steamers are GREAT for a busy day, and you want something quick, but don't have the time! I steam these, grill up some chicken, mix.it togrther with a little soy sauce and boom, easy, fresh tasting dinner!
Jaira L.
I love green giant veggies! My favorite are the sugar snap peas and the tuscan seasoned broccoli. I like these better than regular vegetables because they last so much longer because they are frozen. Cuts down on coasts on being healthy and ensures you don't waste fresh veggies gone bad!
Cindy G.
Green Giant's Steamers make great side dishes, additions to meals, or even as a meals itself. I always feel that Green Giant makes sure to use the freshest ingredients and produces healthy steamer bags so that it's easy to love your vegetables. Even my own picky children love when i steam these up in the microwave. totally recommend.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
These steamers are wonderful! I love how convenient it is to pop one of these bags into the microwave to make a nutritious side or meal in itself. They are also better for you than canned produce that have a lot of preservatives in them. They have a lot of options to choose from too.
Anika T.
Alexandria, MN
I super love the Green Giant steamer bags with the vegetables. Being a college student living in the dorms having something so easy to put in the microwave and eat it perfect. It also helps me to eat healthier since they are so quick and easy to make. Definitely a go to for me.
Prity B.
5141 woodland pass cir Stone Mtn, GA
This is amazing to have a healthy food which can be made really quick for my family. Love the green goodness that it provides yet is so convinient and time saving at the same time too.
Starsha L.
Atlanta, GA
This bag is my got to when I'm cooking dinner. It's fast and my family love them. I eat them by themselves sometimes. There very helpful even if your running late put some cute up chicken breast in the and your done. The best and easy to make.
Angela S.
I like the Green Giant brand and many of their Steamers, but I'm not too fond of the Nature's Blend. It's a fast and easy way to get your vegetables in meals, but I don't like the beans. I haven't found frozen beans that don't taste waxy.
Madison V.
These are very flavorful, and delicious. The price is a little high since there are a variety of other products that taste good too. Great consistency with this brand, though. Green Giant provides good, fresh food time and time again.
Kathryn S.
Youngsville, NC
A simple, easy way to get some veggies on your plate. Green Giant is a trusted brand and known for freezing vegetables when they're fresh and ripe. This particular blend provides many of the daily nutrients that your body needs.
Christina J.
Athens, OH
Can you steam these on the stove top, or can they only be cooked in the microwave?
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Does this taste like freezer food?
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
What else do you serve with this vegetable blend?
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you use cheese on yours?
katie b.
Carlton, MN
How are these in comparison to the other steamers?