Green Giant® Healthy Colors Natures Blend uploaded by Mayra C.

BY GREEN GIANT #14 in Vegetables

A colorful blend of vegetables provides a broad range of nutrients. Baby cut carrots, green beans, sliced yellow carrots and sweet red pepper strips lightly tossed with an herb-infused extra virgin olive oil sauce. Eating a colorful variety of vegetables

Green Giant Healthy Colors Natures Blend.

Baby Cut Carrots, Green Beans, Yellow Carrots, Red Bell Peppers, Water. Contains Less Than 1% of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Garlic Powder, Gelatin, Corn Starch, Canola Oil, Xanthan Gum, Spice, Carob Bean Gum, Natural Flavor.

• Can you steam these on the stove top, or can they only be...14 Answers
  • I've tried another type of these steam veggies and they p...4 Answers
  • Does this taste like freezer food?14 Answers
Green Giant® Healthy Colors Natures Blend
  • "Green Giant's Steamers make great side dishes that are nutritional and quite tasty." in 5 reviews
  • "When I get very hungry health unfortunately takes a back seat to "what can I get in my belly the quickest" but frozen veggies let me have the best of both worlds." in 5 reviews
Betty S.
Castlegar, BC
My new go to! I got some on sale (amazing price) and loved what I got, so have continued to buy them. Even my kids love them! I am amazed at how bright at fresh everything looks and tastes compared to my previous brand.
barbara l.
ontario canada
Love them and my boys love them. Quick and eady to prepare and always a favorite at my house. My kids are not vegtable fans but they always eat the steamers.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
One of my favorites! This is a complete meal for me, lunch or dinner. I started my fitness journey with these....taste great, all varieties!
Marijane G.
GUELPH, ON
Great side dish with a meal or on its own very fresh tasting always good for a easy addition to the dinner after along days work
Carrissa R.
These veggies are really good and great for nights I'm too tired or busy to make fresh ones myself! Easy and tastes great!
Hope B.
Hemet, CA
Green jiant Valley steamers blend is so good and the kids love them too.we can eat them whenever not just dinner (:
Melissa G.
Moncton, NB
I love steamers Quick easy delicious doesn't taste like frozen. Would like to try other varieties
MiiSz Cydmarie G.
St. Croix U.S.V.I.
My girls looooove these veggies. I have no problem when it comes to my kids eating their veggies.
Hibag M.
Bergen,Norway
Its the best of all like frozen greens and the taste is best so i really recommend it.
Christina J.
Athens, OH
Can you steam these on the stove top, or can they only be cooked in the microwave?
Shelly M.
San Diego , CA
Does this taste like freezer food?
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
What else do you serve with this vegetable blend?
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you use cheese on yours?
katie b.
Carlton, MN
How are these in comparison to the other steamers?