Green Giant® Healthy Colors Natures Blend uploaded by Mayra C.

BY GREEN GIANT #14 in Vegetables

A colorful blend of vegetables provides a broad range of nutrients. Baby cut carrots, green beans, sliced yellow carrots and sweet red pepper strips lightly tossed with an herb-infused extra virgin olive oil sauce. Eating a colorful variety of vegetables

Green Giant Healthy Colors Natures Blend.

Baby Cut Carrots, Green Beans, Yellow Carrots, Red Bell Peppers, Water. Contains Less Than 1% of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Garlic Powder, Gelatin, Corn Starch, Canola Oil, Xanthan Gum, Spice, Carob Bean Gum, Natural Flavor.

• Can you steam these on the stove top, or can they only be...14 Answers
  • I've tried another type of these steam veggies and they p...4 Answers
  • Does this taste like freezer food?14 Answers
Green Giant® Healthy Colors Natures Blend
  • "Green Giant's Steamers make great side dishes that are nutritional and quite tasty." in 5 reviews
  • "When I get very hungry health unfortunately takes a back seat to "what can I get in my belly the quickest" but frozen veggies let me have the best of both worlds." in 5 reviews
Jaedi G.
I love the Green Giant Steamers. This particular blend has veggies not often found in other frozen bags which I love. The steamer bag also makes it easy to cook and fast to prepare! Nothing like sticking it in the microwave and being done with healthy veggies!
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
This is a really delicious blend of veggies, perfect for me when I need a quick side for lunch or dinner and want to make sure I get my daily allotment of veggies :)
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Green Giant® Healthy Colors Natures Blend Green Giant and Le Sueur are brands of frozen and canned vegetables owned by B&G Foods. The company's mascot is the Jolly Green Giant
Diane A.
Hemet, CA
This is a really good blend to make a quick and hearty dish.
I usually add fresh chicken cubed up some wheat pasta makes a perfect dish for a main meal ,
Green Giant has many different blends the possibilities are endless.And very very tasty.
I do buy this product. I had to get really creative since one of my children is difficult and refuses to eat veggies.So when I mix this up he does eat it. YAY!!
Rebecca K.
I usually try to prepare veggies fresh when I can, but when I don't have anything fresh at home or I'm just feeling lazy, these are a good alternative! I'll eat a serving for a snack, which is better than a lot of other snacks. Frozen doesn't provide the best nutritional value but it's still a good substitute, and it's convenient!
Jill M.
I really like this as a side dish, but I don't love the sauce, even though it is a light coating of sauce. I do like the quality of Green Giant, but I feel that their veggies are much better when they're without any sauce! I would recommend you check them out though!
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
I like Green Giant veggies, but these are just off. The flavors don't seem to work that well, and the veggies seem to cook way too long when I cook as directed. More often than not I'm left with a giant wad of mush that is just very unpleasant to eat.
Stephanie  S.
Denton, TX
This is seriously the best frozen veggies I've tasted! My family couldn't even tell the difference & thought they were fresh. Very convenient for the everyday, in the go, busy working mommy! I would defiantly recommend this product to anyone!
Devin G.
My family loves Green Giant vegetables and their steamer bags make providing a healthy delicious side so fast and easy! They are an absolute must for our household. I feel better knowing that even on days that we are running late, that I can still give them a healthy serving of vegetables on their plate thanks to Green Giant Steamers!
Jesse H.
Emmaus, PA
Frozen veggies are one of my favorite snacks because they are SUPER quick and healthy. When I get very hungry health unfortunately takes a back seat to "what can I get in my belly the quickest" but frozen veggies let me have the best of both worlds. These are great and give you tons of vitamins thanks to the colorful mix.
Christina J.
Athens, OH
Can you steam these on the stove top, or can they only be cooked in the microwave?
Shelly M.
San Diego , CA
Does this taste like freezer food?
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
What else do you serve with this vegetable blend?
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you use cheese on yours?
katie b.
Carlton, MN
How are these in comparison to the other steamers?