BY GREEN GIANT

Green Giant Green Bean Casserole .
Picked at the Peak of Perfection®.
110 calories per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Doris A.
Jensen Beach, FL
It Taste Great
I made this for the first time this year and it taste great. I loved how all the flavors blended well. I did this buy more oion rings, because I did feel like it did not have enough. I would recommend this product.
Alaysha B.
Brunswick, GA
It was soo good and sooo tasty! I usually wouldn't go for products like this but their vegetables still taste fresh and plus I love me some good ol' Green Bean Caserole !!
Anna S.
We made this for thanksgiving this year and it was delicious! Super easy to make and tasted just as good as homemade.
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
i think every one that likes green been caserol would like this i know i do like it for the holidays really good
Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
My families Thanksgiving essential! I do think that if you get the box or you buy the stuff to go in it it's kinda of easy both ways. Green Giant makes a good green bean casserole hands down. I also like the homemade as well.
Grace J.
Harrisonburg, VA
Definitely not as good as when you make it yourself but it's not bad at all! It will do in a pinch or when you're feeling too lazy or rushed to make it yourself!
Green Giant Green Bean Casserole Green Giant and Le Sueur are brands of frozen and canned vegetables owned by B&G Foods. The company's mascot is the Jolly Green Giant
Jennifer B.
I just tried this green bean casserole from Green Giant as a side with my dinner tonight and I was really impressed. It tasted fresh and homemade even though it's frozen. The portion is great for one person as a meal or you can split it with 2 people to have as a side. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Jessica T.
W Valley City, UT
Love me some green bean casserole and this is the best idea ever . Before thanksgiving you can feel like you in the spirt eating this . I always stock up on these up . Great price and an amazing product I will highly recommend for anyone wanting an easy holiday meal
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
These are yummy! My 2 year old never eats her green beans and she saw me eating these and she loves them too! The onion pieces do get a tad soggy or some get really hard.
Lindsey T.
Metairie, LA
Is this a good casserole for a thanksgiving dish. I'm not good at cooking but want to contribute. Is it good?!
LAUREN H.
SYRACUSE, NY
Foodie Expert
Is this really good or should I continue to make my own recipe vs this premade
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Is this better than making it yourself?
Mahenoor K.
Can I use this instead of regular green beans from scratch? Will it still taste authentic and not like it was from a box?
Karissa W.
Cavalier, ND
Is this just as good as if I were to make it myself from scratch?