Green Giant® Garlic & Herb Mashed Cauliflower Meal uploaded by Skylar S.

BY GREEN GIANT #62 in Vegetarian Meals

Each serving of our flavorful Garlic & Herb Mashed Cauliflower has 1 full serving of cauliflower, no potato, and 45%* fewer calories than mashed potatoes. There are no artificial flavors or preservatives, and no guilt! *45% fewer calories than the leading brand of prepared mashed potatoes. Available in the frozen aisle.

Cauliflower, Milk, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Water, Garlic, Cream, Salt, Modified Rice Starch, Partially Skim Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Sea Salt, Spices.

No Artificial Flavors

No Preservatives

Contains Milk

Charline K.
Advance
I'm sorry but this is a horrible product!  Its says new thicker recipe!  I can't imagine what the old stuff was like, after 40 minutes it still like soup!  Never again! This is what I get for being lazy and not making my own cauliflower mash which are great!
trisha V.
These are the best! I've always been a fan of mashed cauliflower but they are so much work. Finally, thanks to Green Giant I don't have to do all that work in order to enjoy the deliciousness. I highly recommend these. They are a great alternative for mashed potatoes. I actually prefer these instead. [product:green-giant-garlic-&-herb-mashed-cauliflower-20-oz.-box]
Justin L.
Felton, DE
The best vegetable thing ever made no lie I don't like cauliflower that much but when they made this I thought I was having mashed potatoes but I wasnt I was having something way healthier so I would buy this again and again and I got it at Walmart and it was cheap so it met my expectations and of course I would buy it again
Angela C.
Chicago , IL
I'm so sad to say it but I disliked this veryyyyyyy much. I love potatoes but I can probably live without mashed potatoes. I thought these would be an okay side dish for my low carb diet. I hated the consistency and the taste. I'd much rather eat raw or steamed cauliflower with butter on it or cheese.
Carissa M.
Waterbury, CT
Extremely creamy. It is a great substitute to starchy potatoes. I really like it with some vegan butter. Not much. But I think it tastes quite good. Even without the butter it is really creamy texture and taste. Sometimes I wish it had that chunky feel that mashed potatoes has. I know that's close to impossible being the vegetable gets very soft when cooked. But it is still good either way. Also easy to make on your own. Just if you are crunched for time it's good to grab this for those nights.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
So if you're a mashed potatoe lover this is probably going to leave you depressed. These have no potatoes in them, made with cauliflower it's a dieters dream to comfort food. Much healthier than the average mashed potatoes these are packed with lots of flavor! I didn't have to add anything to them which is amazing. They are very easy to cook (however i did cook longer than the box recommended) and don't hurt your pocket I believe I paid around 3 dollars for the box. The only reason it isn't five stars is because they are a little more running then the picture shows on the box.
Skylar S.
Wow was this so much better than expected!! I've had other brands of mashed cauliflower pretending to be potato...But they were super watery and just tasted okay. Green Giant's version actually has the consitency and flavor of mashed potatoes!! How the heck did they manage that?!? I'm so excited to buy more of these and the different varieties. I also love their cauliflower and broccoli tots! So yummy and SOOOOO much better for you than potato. Awesome job Green Giant!
CAROL J.
Saddle Brook, NJ
I am giving this four stars because of the thickness, or lack of I should say.. Mine came out extremely "soupy". The flavor however, was SPOT ON! To me, it tastes just like mashed potatoes (with less guilt of course). I am nicknamed the potato queen so this says a lot for me! I loved it. Maybe if I let it sit for little longer it will thicken as it cools, but i couldn't help myself and dig in (and burn my mouth in the process)... =]
Paige M.
Orlando, FL
Honestly, trying to make mashed cauliflower got pretty exhausting, so i decided to take a stroll down the frozen foods section and found these to be the mist appealing based on the packaging! They were just as good as they look! The garlic and herb flavoring is the perfect amount of spice and the texture is awesome!
Carlyn K.
Honestly, as long as you stir this like crazy, and allow it to sit for at least the recommended amount of time, then the dish is yummy! Kid approved!