Green Giant® Fresh Green Onions uploaded by Melanie L.

BY GREEN GIANT #45 in Vegetables

These Green Onions from Green Giant® have a milder flavor than traditional onions, making them the perfect addition to a variety of meals when you're looking for just a hint of flavor. Chop the green onions up and use them raw in salads, use as a topping for Korean beef and rice or cook them alongside other veggies for a flavorful stir-fry.

Ashley H.
Everett, WA
Lol well these are green onions. They’re good. They’re a good price at Target so it’s convenient to pick them up while I’m already there shopping for other things I probably don’t need. I’d say about 50% of the time, these are a lot bigger around than what I normally get in a regular grocery store.
Nancy V.
Minnesota
I cook at home A LOT and green onions are a staple in my Chinese-American kitchen. Whenever I go on a #TargetRun, I always make a point of picking up some green onions for everything from salads to egg bakes, to sauteed dishes, to stir frys! They add the perfect zing to almost any meal!
Amy L.
Portland, OR
Every time I’m in a rush I just grab one of these bags and go , they always stay fresh and I usually use them that same day so it works out perfectly for me and my family . Great flavor , costs a bit more than just picking some from the produce section
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these!

They are so convenient and always so fresh. I purchase them every time I’m at the grocery!

I prep my meals for the week on Sundays and these are perfect for doing that.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I love cooking with green onions and chopping them up I use them in soups and mashed potatoes. I love the chopped green onions because they are affordable and good flavor and healthy.  I also like them on top of Chicken and I recommend my friends give a few green onions a try.  The kids don't seem to mind them and like them over yellow onions
Elizabeth E.
Iowa Park, TX
So, they're expensive green onions. They taste like green onions and tears since they're 3 times the cost of the ones at the farmers market. Ten out of ten, wouldn't buy. I feel like green onions are something that shouldn't cost more than 50 cents per bundle.
stacia r.
Marble, MN
This package is ready to use and always fresh. Very affordable and ready to grab when you run thru for dinner! Always good flavor and color. Gotta love target and wish they had more super targets to buy all groceries from!
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Green onion is very important if u want make a tasty and good meal!!! It has this twisted taste that really gives you appetite!!! I love it!!!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love green giant veggies. They are so good and fresh tasting. You can buy them at any grocery store for just a few dollars. I recommend them
Danielle H.
Love these little onions! They’re so cheap and delicious on top of many dishes. It’s great on top of my casserole!
Corey K.