Green Giant® Fresh Green Beans

Green Beans are sometimes referred to as “string beans” for the fibrous string that ran along the seam of the bean. However, the string no longer exists in modern varieties, making them even more enjoyable to eat in a veggie side dish or used in a variety of dishes and applications.

Do these taste better then canned green beans?
Do these stay crunchy or get soggy?
As good as fresh picked
Start your review of Green Giant® Fresh Green Beans!
Product Highlights
“I'm not much of a green vegetable eater, but these taste great with some butter and a dash of salt.” in reviews
Pensacola, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Now now these green beans, these are pretty tasty. I think the whole green bean holds the flavor a bit better than cut ones. I add these to all kinds of things like soup and pot pies they hold their shape without turning into mush. I will buy these again.
Lincoln, NE
So easy to keep in the freezer and grab for a quick side dish. We also prefer to use these for green bean casserole as they hold their shape better than canned beans
Fairfield
Bought these 3x now. The first time they were boiled and sautéed in a pan. It was as if each individual green bean was covered in plastic. Couldn’t eat it so I threw it away. Second time it was edible but still kind of plasticy outer shell. I stopped getting these, but my sister got it again recently. It’s edible, but still has a weird shiny and hard outer shell.
Perry, GA
The only green beans my family love! Wether we cook them slow in a crock pot all day or put them together with chicken and potatoes they are always delicious. All the kids have multiple servings every time.
Kennesaw, GA
Nothing better than having pre portioned veggies that are already washed, cut and ready to eat. Just pop these babies in the microwave for a couple of minutes and you’ve got your veggies ready to go. No prepping required!
These green beans aren't that bad. They taste very nice if somewhat sautéed on a stove. Mixed with other vegetables like corn and out into dishes like rice it tastes nice, but it doesn't taste well by itself. It's pretty cheap and typically found frozen in grocery stores and is very affordable.
Fresno
Green Giant® Fresh Green Beans uploaded by Haley R.
I love these green beans they cook amazingly every time! I buy them at target most of the time and they are very affordable, I usually chop up some garlic, put butter in a pan, roast garlic in the butter for a little then add the green beans and your have butter garlic green beans! So delicious!
Chatsworth, GA
Can’t beat these green beans! Fresh flavor, so easy to season (not that you need it) and none of the canned taste. Affordable and so easy to make in every recipe you can think of. I already have more in the fridge ready to made
Yonkers , NY
1,388 reviews
So I add these beans to almost everything, to my soups, I use it as a side dish, they are delicious and very easy to make, just add garlic salt and olive oil. And you good to go.
Minneapolis , MN
Great flavor! Perfect for soups, casseroles, and stews. This is one I always have on hand for holidays, salads, etc. I live that they are reasonably priced, taste fresh, and are so versatile even a kid can prep them!