BY GREEN GIANT #29 in Vegetables

Green Beans are sometimes referred to as “string beans” for the fibrous string that ran along the seam of the bean. However, the string no longer exists in modern varieties, making them even more enjoyable to eat in a veggie side dish or used in a variety of dishes and applications.

Green Giant® Fresh Green Beans
  • "I'm not much of a green vegetable eater, but these taste great with some butter and a dash of salt." in 1 review
Cassandra S.
Manchester
I have purchased these green beans on a few occasions in a pinch. Green beans are on the dirty dozen and are recommended to be eaten organic. Unfortunately, my local grocery store does not always have an organic option and so sometimes I have had to use these. They are an okay option if your first pick isn’t available.
Coby S.
Perry, GA
The only green beans my family love! Wether we cook them slow in a crock pot all day or put them together with chicken and potatoes they are always delicious. All the kids have multiple servings every time.
Ashley W.
Kennesaw, GA
Nothing better than having pre portioned veggies that are already washed, cut and ready to eat. Just pop these babies in the microwave for a couple of minutes and you’ve got your veggies ready to go. No prepping required!
Hayate M.
Iowa City, IA
These green beans aren't that bad. They taste very nice if somewhat sautéed on a stove. Mixed with other vegetables like corn and out into dishes like rice it tastes nice, but it doesn't taste well by itself. It's pretty cheap and typically found frozen in grocery stores and is very affordable.
Haley R.
I love these green beans they cook amazingly every time! I buy them at target most of the time and they are very affordable, I usually chop up some garlic, put butter in a pan, roast garlic in the butter for a little then add the green beans and your have butter garlic green beans! So delicious!
Juli B.
Chatsworth, GA
Can’t beat these green beans! Fresh flavor, so easy to season (not that you need it) and none of the canned taste. Affordable and so easy to make in every recipe you can think of. I already have more in the fridge ready to made
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Great flavor! Perfect for soups, casseroles, and stews. This is one I always have on hand for holidays, salads, etc. I live that they are reasonably priced, taste fresh, and are so versatile even a kid can prep them!
ashley r.
Giant steamers green beans
Love these vegetables and the convenience. If there was one negative it would be that there are no smaller bags for one or two people.
Bryn V.
These beans are by far the best I’ve ate. I just boiled them and added butter and garlic and sauté them. Heaven on earth. Totally affordable and inexpensive worth every penny and delicious
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
My family loves the brand green giant green beans! We use these to make all kinds of different dishes for all the holidays and events we attend. They are always super fresh and have a great flavor! I would definitely buy again and I would recommend these to anyone and everyone.
Grace K.
What are some green bean dishes you make?
MK J.
Do these taste better then canned green beans?
Jennifer S.
Austin, TX
Do these stay crunchy or get soggy?
Lester R.