Green Beans are sometimes referred to as “string beans” for the fibrous string that ran along the seam of the bean. However, the string no longer exists in modern varieties, making them even more enjoyable to eat in a veggie side dish or used in a variety of dishes and applications.

Do these taste better then canned green beans?
Do these stay crunchy or get soggy?
As good as fresh picked
Start your review of Green Giant® Fresh Green Beans!
Product Highlights
I'm not much of a green vegetable eater, but these taste great with some butter and a dash of salt.in reviews
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Green Giant® Fresh Green Beans uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
These green giant vegetables are always a good choice with ever meal. I highly Recommend theseVegetables when you are preparing your next meal they’re absolutely yummy and they’re excellent addition to a healthy lifestyle
Monique A.
Austin, TX
Green Giant® Fresh Green Beans uploaded by Monique A.
Green Giant® Fresh Green Beans were wonderful and fresh! I used them as a side dish with my chicken in a one skillet meal! One Skillet Chicken with Bacon and Green Beans INGREDIENTS * 4 strips center-cut bacon, chopped * 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut lengthwise into thin cutlets * Pink Himalayan Salt * Ground Black Pepper * 2 tablespoons minced shallot * 2 cloves garlic, minced * ¾ cup low-sodium chicken broth * ½ cup crisp white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc * 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme * 8 ounces French green beans INSTRUCTIONS 1. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.  2. Add the bacon and sauté until brown and crisp.  3. Remove bacon pieces with a slotted spoon, transfer to a paper towel lined plate and set aside.  4. Leave the bacon grease in the pan, leaving a very thin coating in the pan. 5. Season both sides of the chicken pieces with salt and black pepper and add to the skillet. 6. Cook 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through.  7. Transfer to a plate. 8. Add the shallots to the now empty skillet and sauté 1 minute, scraping up brown bits.  9. Add the garlic and sauté 30 seconds more. 10. Add the broth, wine and thyme and stir. 11. Add the green beans, increase the heat to medium-high and cook for about 8 minutes, or until the sauce has reduced and the green beans are crisp tender, stirring occasionally. 12. Transfer the chicken breasts and green beans to a serving platter. 13. Pour sauce over the chicken and green beans and top with chopped bacon.
Mandy C.
Green Giant® Fresh Green Beans uploaded by Mandy C.
This is so easy to cook. Great with dinners. Takes no time at all. Great taste and quality. Will continue to buy more in the future. It is a kitchen must have. I would recommend this to my friends and family.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
I love green beans and thought these would be super fresh. They tasted great, but they became slimy very quickly. After throwing out a lot of the contents, I went back to buying fresh green beans that I could actually pick through for the freshest beans.
Sydney B.
West Jordan, UT
Green Giant® Fresh Green Beans uploaded by Sydney B.
We love, love, love these beans. Green Giant does a pretty great job of ensuring freshness and quality when it comes to their products. Favorite way to prep them? Sear them on medium-high heat with 1/4 cup Kerrygold Butter Pure Irish butter, fresh ground Olde Thompson Disposable Malabar Pepper Grinder pepper, and a decent pinch of Pacific Ocean Gourmet Sea Salt (5 lbs. Bulk - Fine Grain) by San Francisco Salt Company salt. Then add tablespoon Spice World Minced Garlic California Grown garlic. Top with Diamond of California® Sliced Almonds when we are ready to eat. They’re nicely browned, tender yet somewhat crisp and taste freaking amazing every time!
Christina L.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Great to make green bean casserole! Also great for any meal .nice for a snap.
Great to make green bean casserole! Also great for any meal .nice for a snap.
Janice D.
This product is a good quality green bean. Of course you have to cook it according to directions or if you have your own recipe I like a little salt and pepper and sometimes garlic or Mrs. Dash. Green giant products have never let me down
Beverly P.
Baraboo, WI
Green giant is a staple in my household. We like fresh vegetables too but they simply aren't convenient. I know I can trust green giant to give me good flavor at a good price and the convenience that I need. Just grab a bag from the freezer and add it to any dinner for well rounded diet
Aaron Z.
Princeton, TX
I can eat these everyday if I had to. Such a great brand to use for cooking as well. They are always fresh and really tasty. Makes a casserole taste great or just as a side dish.
sadie M.
Waukegan, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love green beans already but green beans are great to pair with salmon or any dish which I love and it’s also healthy. I would say this product is affordable and I would definitely recommend this to others.