Green Giant® Fresh Cilantro

• Also known as Chinese parsley or coriander, Cilantro looks like Italian parsley and has a distinctive pungent flavor with hints of citrus and sage
  • Commonly used in Southwestern fare and Asian-inspired dishes, Cilantro adds a refreshing taste to bold flavors

I am a huge fan of Fresh Cilantro Do you like Fresh Cilantro or No not a Fan?
Start your review of Green Giant® Fresh Cilantro!
How would you rate this product?
April M.
1,528 reviews
Green Giant® Fresh Cilantro uploaded by April M.
Purchased at: Publix
I absolutely love Cilantro it is one of my favorite herbs because of how versatile it is. I can use it in Indian or Thai Tom Thai Gai. It tastes amazinging fresh made Pico de Gallo with tomatoes lemon juice jalapeños Cilantro and a purple tomato. If you have never had it you definitely should try it.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy cooking with fresh herbs, especially when it comes from my garden. During the winter, I have to buy it. Cilantro is one of my favorites and this brand is always fresh and tasty. It adds such a great flavor!
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love to buy this brand whenever I'm needing fresh cilantro! It's always super fresh and more clown than buying the bunches in the produce Isle. I use cilantro whenever I'm cooking Mexican dishes and always in my salsa that I make. Totally recommend this one! #cilantro #cooking #food #herbs #MexicanFood #salsa #home #produce #grocery
Jill B.
Florence, KY
Purchased at: Target
I don’t use fresh cilantro a lot but when I do it adds so much more flavor I need to open my horizon a little more and cook with fresh ingredients more
Christal B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
This is one of my favorite fresh seasonings smells amazing and taste great, kids approved
Sarah B.
Levittown, PA
Cilantro is good on just about everything but fresh is even better. The only reason this gets four stars instead of five is because it’s not the best I’ve had, freshness wise. I would purchase again though.
arma A.
the closest store to my house is Jewel so i get this, they can be stored for days and tastes like fresh. Clean too.
Gladys P.
New Jersey
Purchased at: Walmart
Es muy fresco y es muy util ya ue no se daña y puede durar mucho tiempo ,es practico
Lele O.
Galloway, OH
Muy buen ingrediente para ponerselo a cualquier tipo de comida como ,pastas, sopas, arroz, etc. Me encanta su sabor.
Chelsea F.
Love the option of getting cilantro in a convenient way that I can use for more than one meal! I add it to my salsa, Mexican dishes & guac!