Green Giant® Fresh Broccoli Slaw uploaded by member-c7d5d95c3Green Giant® Fresh Broccoli Slaw uploaded by member-c7d5d95c3

BY GREEN GIANT

Our meal ready vegetables include premium Green Giant™ Fresh vegetables that are peeled, cored, chopped or trimmed into time-saving products that offer the ultimate in convenience and versatility to consumers. From cubed butternut squash, to slaw mixes and vegetable medleys, our unique fresh vegetable blends help time-starved people create their own healthy culinary masterpiece in minutes.

Anne M.
Charlotte, NC
Ugh. I tried SO hard to like this. I know that it's healthy, and I've always had good experiences with Green Giant. But I can't. I just can't DO broccoli as the main ingredient in a slaw. It's too dense, the pieces too...square feeling in my mouth... I am not a fan. The rest of my family finds it "okay," which is good for a vegetable around here, so it's probably a personal taste thing.
Arinna B.
Gretna, VA
I'm completely convinced that this stuff is vitamin c packed magic in a bag because there's just not other way to explain how good it tastes. It's delicious and versatile--you can use it as slaw, sure, but you can also use it in a salad, pasta, soups, and sandwiches. Anything you add it to gets a good health kick without sacrificing any of the taste. Best of all, it's not very expensive and is definitely capable of being a staple in any home.
Kristin G.
Mount Prospect, IL
I have been adding this broccoli slaw into my family's diet for the past year or so. It's got a great taste, fabulous crunch, and holds up well under various sauces. I like to make it instead of traditional cole slaw with a lighter vinegar-based dressing. I've also used it as a substitute for pasta with a cream sauce.
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
This was so convenient, I made Bufflao chicken egg rolls that called for broccoli slaw, and this saved me so much time!! It was nice and fresh and easy to work with. Its not something I use all the time, but it is definitely worth picking up for recipes that call for it!
Brittany D.
I love using this broccoli slaw--- i cook it as a pasta substitute, makes for a crunchy healtheir option! just make sure to check the date often-- your store may not put out the freshest!
Kaitlyn G.
I love to use this broccoli slaw as a component in an asian style salad. I think this would be a good option for those who are not the biggest fan of broccoli.
MK S.
Salinas, CA
I absolutely love broccoli slaw. I try to eliminate carbs from my diet and cooking for my boyfriend, it's hard to do that. Whenever he wants pasta I make broccoli slaw for myself with the tomato sauce and meat on top. Tastes just as great.
Erin G.
Bonner Spgs, KS
Green Giant Fresh Broccoli Slaw is functional because you can use it many different ways. super healthy eat it as a slaw/salad or use it slightly blanched and covered in pasta sauce.
dena g.
We tried this in a pork stir fry it turned out really good. we will be purchasing this product again . its worth the money.
lizeth c.