Green Giant® Fresh Broccoli uploaded by Destiny G.

BY GREEN GIANT

Find Fruit And Vegetables at Target.com! Green Giant Fresh Broccoli 1 lb

Sheareliz M.
A lot of people seek to get their kids to eat more veggies or how to get themselves to this. The way that I have been shoe to accomplish this for my family is to buy them fresh. I used to buy them frozen and the taste is so different. It is totally worth it
Destiny G.
I love fresh broccoli to make my beef and broccoli stir fry . Very fresh. You have to buy multiples depending on how many you are preparing for . I got this from Walmart . Made my food taste just like it Vanke from a restaurant.
Fatiah Rebbekkah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Green Giant is a great brand. I love vegetables and one of my favorite is broccoli, I purchased this at the supermarket in my neighborhood. I chopped it up and steamed it added a bit of pepper and salt for flavor.