BY GREEN GIANT #76 in Canned Vegetables

Our vegetables are Picked At The Peak Of Perfection™ and conveniently packed so you can have the fresh taste of Green Giant® vegetables year-round.

Ingredients: Asparagus, Water, Salt.

Buy on Walmart
Brandy W.
Oxford, GA
My mom made these for dinner a lot growing up and I still love them. we saute them in butter with a little lemon pepper seasoning then topped with cheese.
Amy C.
Lexington, KY
This tastes as good as fresh asparagus! We drain it first and then simmer it with olive oil, sea salt, and pepper...yummy!
Rachel H.
I don't like the taste of fresh asparagus so this works out great. There is no strange after taste like normal asparagus.
Makayla J.
Snowflake, AZ
My husband loves asparagus for some reason so we add ranch seasoning and wrap them in bacon. It makes them taste better!
Ana E.
Exmore , VA
The can asparagus taste as good as fresh ones, I simmer the asparagus with chicken add some mexican rice delicious !
Daysha S.
Yummy..... I can eat these all day long. I like the texture and the taste of these. Asparagus is a must in my house
Robin K.
Fort Smith
I love asparagus alot.better when its long. this is a great brand ,it tastes so good.its not over cooked.
Allison T.