Green Giant® Cut Green Beans

Our vegetables are Picked At The Peak Of Perfection™ and conveniently packed so you can have the fresh taste of Green Giant® vegetables year-round.

Ingredients: Green Beans, Water, Salt.

Can you use one can for a family serving?
Start your review of Green Giant® Cut Green Beans!
How would you rate this product?
Fresno, CA
These are the green beans I grew up on. These are the beans I throw in the famous Thanksgiving favorite, Green bean casserole. But are they good for us? Are they riddles with chemicals? Can they even be considered green beans? GMO people, GMO. Eat fresh. Live clean.
El Paso, TX
Love love love this brand of green beans! Super flavorful, affordable, and is great just in time for Thanksgiving ! Works great in a yummy green bean casserole. Anyone should consider buying this brand, totally worth it !
Kimball, WV
I love Green Giant green beans.I melt butter and beef bouillon powder in pan,drain green beans and fry them in butter mixture then add salt and pepper. Using an iron skillet fries them better
Suffolk, VA
This a really good when I’m in a rush and don’t have time to make my green beans from fresh cut. I add a small piece of bullion cube and a dash of pepper. It taste just as good!! I would recommend this to others when they find themselves to busy to make fresh cut green beans.
Evansville, IN
The only green beans that I will eat. I have been using this for years and last year tried fresh green beans and was like no ma'am!!! The taste is amazing. Not salty and always fresh. The price is great and an easy plate filler.
Lk Cormorant, MS
Perfect for green bean casserole. Luckily they're not too salty. I get them from either kroger or Wal mart, but usually kroger because they're slightly cheaper there.
Green Giant® Cut Green Beans Green Giant and Le Sueur are brands of frozen and canned vegetables owned by B&G Foods. The company's mascot is the Jolly Green Giant
Gonzales, LA
I eat green beans right out of the can. I think that they taste great. I know most people "cook" (heat up) their green beans but guys trust me on this one, put the can these are bomb.
Morganton, NC
You can always count on Green Giant. Not only their green beans, but other canned vegetables are fresh and good to taste! You can saute these, bake in a dish, or just plain heat them up and they don't turn soggy!
Greenville, MO
The best green beans out there; great flavor!! The cans are normally 3/4 the way full of beans. That is good compared to other brands. I like to cook my beans with bacon added in.