Green Giant® Cut Green Beans uploaded by Michelle N.Green Giant® Cut Green Beans uploaded by Michelle B.Green Giant® Cut Green Beans uploaded by Rachel Y.

BY GREEN GIANT

Our vegetables are Picked At The Peak Of Perfection™ and conveniently packed so you can have the fresh taste of Green Giant® vegetables year-round.

Ingredients: Green Beans, Water, Salt.

• What do yall eat with Green Giant® Cut Green Beans4 Answers
  • Can you use one can for a family serving?4 Answers
Anna C.
These are delicious green beans. They are very nutritious and affordable. They make the perfect side dish to almost any entrée. I love that they are healthy and taste good at the same time. It makes my kid happy. I definitely recommend.
sarah r.
Kaplan, LA
These are some of the best green beans ever. They work perfectly for green bean casserole. They’re affordable and really nice quality. They’re nice and soft but not mushy so perfect for any cooking. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee , FL
These are always a great alternative to cooking fresh green beans! Perfect for making green bean casserole or any kind of recipe with green beans! They taste just like I cooked them fresh and they are always reasonably priced!
Kanika B.
Suffolk, VA
This a really good when I’m in a rush and don’t have time to make my green beans from fresh cut. I add a small piece of bullion cube and a dash of pepper. It taste just as good!! I would recommend this to others when they find themselves to busy to make fresh cut green beans.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I don't really see anything extraordinary when it comes to these green beans to me they taste just the same as any other canned green beans and the price is always 15-20 cents more for a can. The only time I buy these are when they are on sale for less than the other brands. Other than that I'm not paying for a name.
Kelli N.
Ferndale, WA
Love love love green beans. My favorite during the holidays to make green bean casserole. 3 cans of green beans, 2 cans of your favorite cream of mushroom soup, a dash of soy sauce, some Greek seasoning, black pepper, and Frenches French fried onions, bake at 350° for 20-30 minutes and it's the best part of Thanksgiving in my opinion.
Megan J.
Ball Ground, GA
For every holiday/family gathering my family loves to make green bean casserole. We use these for the recipe, and they are the best. We've tried using different brands of green beans for the recipe and it ruins it every time! Will stick to these from now on :)
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
Love green beans!! So easy and simple to make. If you don't have much time just pop them in the microwave. But my favorite is during Thanksgiving when you use them to make green bean casserole!! You can never go wrong bringing a good green bean casserole to any holiday party
maria p.
My family love Green Giant Green Beans. The cans are catchy. The taste is amazing just like fresh picked. This is so easy to prepare just open and heat. My family eats these green beans at least twice a week. I will always but Green Giant green beans.
Melissa M.
Great green beans to eat alone or in a casserole . They always taste fresh and have a great smell to them when cooked. Not expensive at the store. I would recommend to anyone available at most stores.
Clarissa M.
Riverview, FL
What do yall eat with Green Giant® Cut Green Beans
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Can you use one can for a family serving?