Green Giant® Cream Style Sweet Corn Can

Our vegetables are Picked At The Peak Of Perfection™ and conveniently packed so you can have the fresh taste of Green Giant® vegetables year-round.

• Golden Whole Kernel Corn
  • Water
  • Sugar
  • Modified Corn Starch
  • Salt

I mistakenly bought cream style sweet corn instead of whole kernel sweet corn, what can I make with this besides corn bread?
Start your review of Green Giant® Cream Style Sweet Corn Can!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole B.
Staten Island, NY
Green Giant® Cream Style Sweet Corn Can uploaded by Nicole B.
This is a great side option to have on hand for dinner. I also use cream style corn in my cornbread and it is fantastic!
Jose R.
Medley, FL
Green Giant® Cream Style Sweet Corn Can uploaded by Jose R.
I like to have one can of creamy sweet corn in my kitchen. When I’m feeling lazy just cook a pasta sauce, mixing sweet corn with Nestle Table Cream. If I’m in the mood I add in some roasted veggies, sausages, bacon or chicken. Finish it with parmegiano and black pepper. The sky is the limit. Sometimes I like to eat it by itself. It’s pretty sweet.
Crystal R.
I love this can of corn it’s so good and you never need butter with them can’t ever go wrong with this brand either
Jessica K.
Zebulon, NC
Green Giant® Cream Style Sweet Corn Can uploaded by Jessica K.
I hate cream style corn. Ugh nasty as heck . No thanks . Let’s keep it movin Green Giant® Cream Style Sweet Corn Can I wouldn’t let it be creamy . I’m just not a fan. Some people like it . Some ppl don’t . And to me it looks disgusting .. But I’m not opposed of tasting fresh homemade cream corn.. now that stuff looks mad GOOD!
April D.
Titusville, FL
I love Green Giant brand canned and frozen. Frozen is my preference but I always keep cans of creamed corn for various recipes in my kitchen one of my favorites being mixed into my cornbread mixture it adds a nice creaminess, moist and incredible flavor to it not to mention it brings that chunky corn into it and oh man does that just elevate the cornbread!
Dee H.
Green Giant® Cream Style Sweet Corn Can uploaded by Dee H.
Used this today when I made cornbread for my homemade beans! Also added candied jalapeños and cheddar cheese! So yummy!
Caitie M.
Buckeye, AZ
In my opinion, this is the best brand for canned vegetables. The flavor is amazing. You might may a little more for this brand rather than the store brands but it is 100% worth it.
Frances B.
Talladega, AL
This corn is so sweet and creamy and delicious you would never think it's out of a can it's the best for the price and taste
KAlon B.
Mesa, AZ
Not sure if this one would be my favorite brand but I think all green giant is usually good
Tilcia F.
Hoover, AL
Green Giant® Cream Style Sweet Corn Can uploaded by Tilcia F.
Green Giant® Cream Style Sweet Corn Can uploaded by Tilcia F.
Cream corn is a wonderful side dish but did you know baking with it is great as well? We use it to make creamy cornbread. It makes cornbread moist and sweet without added sugars.