Green Giant® Cream Style Sweet Corn Can uploaded by Bryanna H.Green Giant® Cream Style Sweet Corn Can uploaded by Mandy E.

BY GREEN GIANT

Our vegetables are Picked At The Peak Of Perfection™ and conveniently packed so you can have the fresh taste of Green Giant® vegetables year-round.

• Golden Whole Kernel Corn
  • Water
  • Sugar
  • Modified Corn Starch
  • Salt

• I mistakenly bought cream style sweet corn instead of who...2 Answers
Sky C.
San Diego, CA
Heavenly product. I love their creamed corn with all my heart. I make a great corn Mac and cheese casserole, these are the key to making it amazing. I bought them at a major market and would recommend to all
Amber S.
Cameron, NC
I always use Green Giant Cream Corn in my recipe for Corn Chowder. In fact, its the only brand I buy at all. Its reasonably priced. Can be purchased at any grocery store. Plus, it definitely tastes better than any other brand of canned corn I've found yet.
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
I love this brand so much never been disappointed with it. I eat this stuff all the time! I love creamed corn I'd rather have cream corn than any other kind of corn it so sweet and delicious!!
Felicia H.
Lake Bluff, IL
I love the texture of this corn, and the taste is super good. These go on sale regularly so they are usually a good deal and they Always please my expectations and I'm always satisfied with them. Super easy to prepare and easy to pair and add to recipes
Jennifer F.
Unionville , TN
Green giant cream corn is by far the best there is on the market! I absolutely love the creamy flavor! It reminds me of the old days when my grandmother used to cook dinner for the family. I would have it no other way!
Noah M.
Charlotte, NC
Cheap and good corn. Not your store brand but a step above. Tasty if used with the right spices. ie salt. Pairs well with other vegetables and seems to be a trustworthy brand. I am overall satisfied with this product.
Maria C.
Green giant is one of my favorite brand to buy. Growing up my mom would make an awesome pasta dish with a cream corn sauce and to this day its still one of my favorites.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Green Giant® Cream Style Sweet Corn Can Green Giant and Le Sueur are brands of frozen and canned vegetables owned by B&G Foods. The company's mascot is the Jolly Green Giant
Sky D.
Tallapoosa, GA
Cream style corn is my all time favorite corn. I am for sure a corn eater, and green giant is one of my favorite brands to buy when it comes to canned veggies.
Brittany D.
I love cream corn, and this is one of the best cream corns I've ever had. it's nice and creamy. Green Giant has some of the best canned vegetables out there.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
I mistakenly bought cream style sweet corn instead of whole kernel sweet corn, what can I make with this besides corn bread?